Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Not sure if you are interested but I just pulled a Brandon Jennings base from 10-11 Panini Season Update. Also I just pulled a Topps Rising Rookie Blue of Phil Taylor /1339. Let me know if you are interested. As always, Im looking for Pacers numbered and GU

Quote Originally Posted by emfritz10 View Post
    Not sure if you are interested but I just pulled a Brandon Jennings base from 10-11 Panini Season Update. Also I just pulled a Topps Rising Rookie Blue of Phil Taylor /1339. Let me know if you are interested. As always, Im looking for Pacers numbered and GU
    Dont collect Phil Taylor not even sure who he is.LOL I have the other Seasons updates Jennings. Thanks thou
    Collecting: Lebron James, Michael Floyd and Ap inserts and #d for the son and Animal Kingdom Cards.....

List of Lebrons I HAVE:

Hidden Content

My bucket
    Hidden Content

ttt...
    Collecting: Lebron James, Michael Floyd and Ap inserts and #d for the son and Animal Kingdom Cards.....

List of Lebrons I HAVE:

Hidden Content

My bucket
    Hidden Content

ttt.....

List of Lebrons I HAVE:

Hidden Content

My bucket
    Hidden Content

ttt...

List of Lebrons I HAVE:

Hidden Content

My bucket
    Hidden Content

anybody?

List of Lebrons I HAVE:

Hidden Content

My bucket
    Hidden Content

i have a jenning jersey auto /25 from panini season update

ttt....

List of Lebrons I HAVE:

Hidden Content

My bucket
    Hidden Content

ttt....

List of Lebrons I HAVE:

Hidden Content

My bucket
    Hidden Content

ttt....

List of Lebrons I HAVE:

Hidden Content

My bucket
    Hidden Content

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast