Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thumbs up The schedule of one of the biggest sales comc has ever seen! Starts 6 pm est on 10/16

I am expecting this to be one of the biggest blowout sales that COMC has ever seen.

Starting on Tuesday, October 16 at 6 PM EST. – all cards over $3 will initially be reduced by 10% of asking price. The schedule below will offer additional discounts on top of the initial 10% off AND the auto accept 50% off.This is also with all the price drops I have had over the last couple of weeks. If you check out the older vintage,many of the highest BV cards are the lowest on site already. Please be advised that I am using bulk edition some of the sections of the port. The pricing may not reflect the updated price right away. I am leaving a 5minute gap between each deal so I may update prices using the bulk editor. Make sure if you see a card you like, buy it right away (DO NOT ADD TO CART) because I guarantee the longer the card sits,the more likely it will be snagged by a lucky buyer. Prices have not been raised. I do not and will not hoodwink my customers. If you know me on the forums, you know how I operate – with honesty and integrity.

DO NOT FORGET TOCHECK INDIVIDUAL CARDS ON THEIR RESPECTIVE PAGE. PRICES DO NOT UPDATE RIGHT AWAY!

THE INITIAL 10% PRICEDROP AS WELL AS AUTO ACCEPT AT 50% WILL BE ON THE ENTIRE TIME TO GO ALONG WITHTHE ADDITIONAL DISCOUNTS DURING THE SCHEDULED DEALS.

6:00 – 6:10 –Non-sports cards section – GREAT selection of 2012 Famous Fabrics. You will be able to get these very cheap! Since there are not many of these, I will drop these individually (plus the 50% off)!

6:15 – 6:25 –Multi-sport cards section – The beautiful SportKings cards highlight this section of the port. There are some very rare and beautiful autographs and patches in this set. Also, some really nice boxing cards from1910.

6:30 – 6:40 –Racing – Every card in the Racing section will be priced to move.

6:45 – 6:55 – MMAand Boxing – I am a huge fan as well as a participant in these two sports. I will be pricing these very,very cheap to help promote the sport to perspective fans.

7:00 – 7:10 – Hockey– Lockout special. I was able to acquire some very awesome and unique patches over the years. I would like someone else to have these.

7:15 – 7:25 –Wrastling – I am 32 years old but I can say I have been watching wrestling the longest out of any sport. Whatcha goin do, when WilliamsCards runs WILD SALES on you?

7:30 – 7:45 –Golf, Soccer, Poker and Misc Sports – They will be priced to sell out –quickly.

7:50 – 8:00 –1950s to 1990s Football – This is great for PSA set builders. I have a bunch of mid to high PSA graded cards in this section.

8:05 – 8:15 –2000s to 2010s Football – There are some high valued cards in this area. A must see.

8:20 – 8:30 –1970s to 1990s Basketball – Not a huge selection but I am planning toslash prices hard here

8:35 – 8:45 –2000s to 2010s Basketball – Anyone like Exquisite? Hopefully they are still there by the time this ad goes live. If not, there will still be some amazing deals to be had.

8:50 – 9:00 – Pre-War1900s to 1940s Baseball – I already have these super cheap. These should move fast after the additional discounts.

9:05 – 9:30 –Post-War 1950s to 1980s Baseball – I will be extending the time in this section because there is just so many cards. I picked up a tremendous amount of CLEAN,QUALITY Post-War cards at The National this past August. Anyone who truly enjoys vintage will enjoy these cards. There are over 2,000 of these cards. These will be priced extremely well for the overall quality of these cards. Great for set builders.

9:35 – 10:00 –Modern 1990s to 2010s Baseball – I am very proud of this particular collection I have acquired over the years. These will be priced to move.

Why am I doing this?

I am only running this insane sale to buy a home for my family. I am very, very close to my goal. If I didn’t have to do this, I would sit on this port for the upcoming holiday season. Unfortunately, my family and I cannot live in a house of cards. This is very cliché but my loss is your gain.

Thank you for the support,

WilliamsCards and family
    WilliamsCards's Cards - CheckOutMyCards.com

SCF Rewards
    Country

Starts tonight!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Prices updated in 30 minutes.....