Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: New Traders in Bucket

Hi there. Still waiting hearing from you.

Have a good one
    Hidden Content

FINNISH HIGH END . always buing LOTS

2. Kronozio
    What if I throw in a trivet youn guns and if your answer is still no do you have any the cup base

PM sent, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by zachman598 View Post
    What if I throw in a trivet youn guns and if your answer is still no do you have any the cup base
    Looking for: Sabres- Lafontaine, Perreault, Hasek, Housley, Turgeon. Avalanche, especially Mackinnon, Landeskog, Barrie, Rantanen and Iginla. Penguins, especially Lemieux, Malkin, Crosby, Jagr. Minor PC Brent Burns, Kucherov, Donskoi.
    My Bucket: Hidden Content

Several deals going on. Bump it up! Would really love 1:1 trade proposals, and still seeking FWA's of Hall and Eberle, thanks!
    Looking for: Sabres- Lafontaine, Perreault, Hasek, Housley, Turgeon. Avalanche, especially Mackinnon, Landeskog, Barrie, Rantanen and Iginla. Penguins, especially Lemieux, Malkin, Crosby, Jagr. Minor PC Brent Burns, Kucherov, Donskoi.

Momentum is staaling. Bump it up.

let me knwo if you like anything in my bucket
    Main PC: Hemsky, Eberle, RNH, Hall, 10-11 & 11-12 Basic Jersey Fabric of the Game, 11-12 FWA
    Minor PC: Oilers hits
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by anjoot View Post
    let me knwo if you like anything in my bucket
    Great VVVVanek SPGU letter!!!

Bumped and added low end 10-11 SPA wants to my signature.

lol.. I see you have the N....
    Main PC: Hemsky, Eberle, RNH, Hall, 10-11 & 11-12 Basic Jersey Fabric of the Game, 11-12 FWA
    Minor PC: Oilers hits
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Bump it up, let's get me to 20 plus trades!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast