Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast
    It's being released to hobby stores today. Not sure about AIR though. Panini has their special rule.
    Hidden Content
    Thanks to all that I've dealt with!

Hey guys. Sorry about the delay. This did release today. There is some pretty awesome stuff being pulled! I am trying to get tracking info on mine today, and I hope to do the Break this Friday night at 9 PM Eastern, so that everyone across all three time zones can watch.

I will let you know for sure as soon as I get tracking info! If anyone is interested in more of this, I can get a couple more cases. Let me know!
    Super-collecting Jake Locker.

sweet, thanks!
    Under the same name on beckett over 180 trades in 2 years. Bring on the offers!
    Hidden Content

Always looking for Cutler rc autos

UPDATE: I should have the case Friday, could be Saturday at the latest. We will still plan on Friday night. If it doesnt come by then, it will be at the same time on Saturday. I will let you guys know on Friday. Now is the last chance for any last minute trades and sales!

11&16 still for sale or to trade up

I'm looking to break the top 5...already broke 4 boxes..can trade or pay...
    Hidden Content

I no longer buy from ANYONE unless it is through paypal. Thanks for your understanding.

slot 12 $20 gift
    Hidden Content
    Buying: High end Sam Bradford, NEED PEYTON MANNING CONTENDERS, Whatever catches my eye from premium brands
    Buying: Derek Jeter, Babe Ruth AUTOS

Steven I agree to sell slot 12 to SgtAJC.....

do I post it in trade manager as well or not?

Zach
    Hidden Content
    Buying: High end Sam Bradford, NEED PEYTON MANNING CONTENDERS, Whatever catches my eye from premium brands
    Buying: Derek Jeter, Babe Ruth AUTOS

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsSB42Champs View Post
    Steven I agree to sell slot 12 to SgtAJC.....

do I post it in trade manager as well or not?

Zach
    I will just ship to him - Unless you want to put the trade in the trade manager, in which case, i will ship to you, and you will ship to him. I will change it as soon as I get a confirmation from him.

Also guys, the case DID NOT come today. Sorry about that! We will have to plan on tomorrow it looks like.

Confirmed...I am taking spot 12 from Zach. Thanks. Once he confirms payment you can ship directly to me after break. We are not going to post it.

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast