Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

People who offer cards they are trying to sell on ebay

Thanks to everyone. Things are more clear now.

this thread can be deleted thanks..
    Last edited by lexiled; 10-15-2012 at 06:53 PM.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Stuff happens. Can't fault a guy for trying to get the best deal for himself but he should still have been a bit better with his communication.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm "the guy". To clarify and make this thread easy and avoid seeing this get out of hand:

The card was on Ebay and I was offered less than I wanted by another member on a different trading site however I told that member, if it didn't sell at the price I wanted, the card was his at the lower price if he didnt mind waiting. That member said they would wait to see.

In the meantime, I messaged lexiled interested in a particular card. lexiled replied politely with what they were interested in which included the card in question. I mentioned the one card was pending (On ebay at the moment). If the deal fell through I would be willing to trade it to lexiled. The card ended yesterday with no bidder and the other member agreed to take the card. The card was accidentally batch relisted and immediately removed (along with some others a mistakenly batch uploaded back to ebay!) Therefore, lexiled was notified that my original deal went through, and that it was not available.

I dont see where the confusion is so I apologize for any frustration this caused lexiled. There was no intention to waste your time and I apologize if this is what it appeared to be. I warned you from the start it was a pending card, ebay or not.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

I have cards that were listed on eBay that I removed for trade. I have also had cards that I could trade, but waited until my eBay listing had elapsed.

Sellers prerogative, no real need to be upset. I don't see anywhere where you have lost time. Normal trades on here often times take days and days to complete.

SCF Rewards
    Country

RGM - I'm not sure how I could have been any more clear...

Also lexi, with all due respect, I don't see how I wasted your time. I told you up front that the card was tied up at the moment but if it became available I'd send you a message later that night (which I did). We seemed to be on the same page there. Also, you didn't have to wait for my response. It's your card, you can do what you want with it! If you had a better offer come along I would have encouraged you to take it. Bottom line is, I think the misunderstanding came in to play when I accidentally bulk uploaded some of the cards including the one in question like I've mentioned above. It seems as if you thought that I re listed it on ebay and was just blowing you off. But before I got a chance to explain myself, I got a nasty PM from you. After I explained everything that I've explained for the second time now, you still had an attitude. It's not as if we posted up the deal and I just blew you off. Also, if the deal fell through with the guy at the other trading forum, I had every intention of trading the cards to you. Don't know what else I can say at this point...you can take it or leave it... I hope you at least have a better understanding now.

SCF Rewards
    Country

PM sent

RGM - I'm not sure how I could have been any more clear...

Also lexi, with all due respect, I don't see how I wasted your time. I told you up front that the card was tied up at the moment but if it became available I'd send you a message later that night (which I did). We seemed to be on the same page there. Also, you didn't have to wait for my response. It's your card, you can do what you want with it! If you had a better offer come along I would have encouraged you to take it. Bottom line is, I think the misunderstanding came in to play when I accidentally bulk uploaded some of the cards including the one in question like I've mentioned above. It seems as if you thought that I re listed it on ebay and was just blowing you off. But before I got a chance to explain myself, I got a nasty PM from you. After I explained everything that I've explained for the second time now, you still had an attitude. It's not as if we posted up the deal and I just blew you off. Also, if the deal fell through with the guy at the other trading forum, I had every intention of trading the cards to you. Don't know what else I can say at this point...you can take it or leave it... I hope you at least have a better understanding now.