Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Paying $10 PER CARD!!! - 1996 Topps Chrome 40th Anniversary Retros!!!

I am down to only needing 4 more cards to finish off this set, so I am willing to pay big for them if anyone out there can track them down! These cards book at about $1-2 each, so if you have any of these last 3 cards, you can definitely make some good money from a desperate set collector! Anyways, these are the 3 remaining cards that I need:

1996 TOPPS CHROME 40th ANNIVERSARY RETROS

22 - Heath Shuler (1977)
    25 - Jeff Hostetler (1980)
    32 - Marcus Allen (1987)

If you have any of those 3, hit me up to collect your reward! Thanks!
    Last edited by TinCastleMusic; 10-24-2012 at 09:58 PM.
    Hidden Content Y PHOTOBUCKET
    Collecting EVERYTHING Topps Chrome!!!

Let's track these down!!! Hit me up if you have any leads!

Let's move this one up to the top!

The bounty remains, so if you can track down any of these 4, hit me up to collect your reward!

not sure how this works but here's a Shuler "for trade"
    http://www.beckett.com/football/1996...r-1977-2151843

and 2 Hostetlers:
    http://www.beckett.com/football/1996...r-1980-2151846
    Hidden Content
    4 digits on eBay--no negatives // Won't send pp gifts over $10 or to members with under 30 feedback
    Hidden Content -- jag

Don't need the refractor version (which is what is making it so hard to track these last few down), but thanks for looking out!

Quote Originally Posted by jag View Post
    not sure how this works but here's a Shuler "for trade"
    http://www.beckett.com/football/1996...r-1977-2151843

and 2 Hostetlers:
    http://www.beckett.com/football/1996...r-1980-2151846
    Was assuming most people would have the cards in hand to sell...but if I can lock in a trade/sale for either of those 2 (that don't break the bank), I will definitely hook you up with a little something for your time! Thanks!

If you can by chance work out a trade for either of them (since I only have cash to offer now anyways), the $10 straight up offer still stands until those cards get taken off the list as well.
    Last edited by TinCastleMusic; 10-23-2012 at 08:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TinCastleMusic View Post
    Was assuming most people would have the cards in hand to sell...but if I can lock in a trade/sale for either of those 2 (that don't break the bank), I will definitely hook you up with a little something for your time! Thanks!

If you can by chance work out a trade for either of them (since I only have cash to offer now anyways), the $10 straight up offer still stands until those cards get taken off the list as well.
    Not only do I have no idea how that beckett system works, I have made a card-for-card trade like twice in my life.
    Hidden Content
    4 digits on eBay--no negatives // Won't send pp gifts over $10 or to members with under 30 feedback
    Hidden Content -- jag

Quote Originally Posted by jag View Post
    Not only do I have no idea how that beckett system works, I have made a card-for-card trade like twice in my life.
    Yeah, I remember back when you could trade on Beckett without a crazy systematic approach...have some "offers" out on those few cards, if anything gets done, I will make sure to hook you up with a little PP for tracking those down. Thanks again...hopefully!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast