Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Orioles 2013 Fan Fest Thread

ESSKAY Autograph Station 1:
    11:20 a.m. - Tommy Hunter, T.J. McFarland, John Russell, Matt Wieters
    12:40 p.m. - Kevin Gausman, Jim Palmer, Taylor Teagarden
    2 p.m. - Brady Anderson, Jake Arrieta, Troy Patton, Brian Roberts
    3:20 p.m. - Kevin Gausman, Manny Machado, Ryan Minor, Darren O'Day
    4:40 p.m. - Jim Johnson, Taylor Teagarden, Chris Tillman
    ESSKAY Autograph Station 2:
    11:20 a.m. - Rick Adair, Nick Markakis, Troy Patton
    12:40 p.m. - Jim Johnson, Ken Singleton, Pedro Strop
    2 p.m. - Mike Bordick, Jason Hammel, Nate McLouth
    3:20 p.m. - Luis Ayala, Jim Palmer, Pedro Strop
    4:40 p.m. - Wilson Betemit, Miguel Gonzalez, Jason Hammel, Steve Johnson
    ESSKAY Autograph Station 3:
    11:20 a.m. - Al Bumbry, Adam Jones, Brian Matusz
    12:40 p.m. - Zach Clark, Ryan Flaherty, Arthur Rhodes, Buck Showalter
    2 p.m. - Steve Johnson, Wayne Kirby, Nick Markakis
    3:20 p.m. - T.J. McFarland, Jim Presley, Jonathan Schoop, Matt Wieters
    4:40 p.m. - Jake Arrieta, Dylan Bundy, Nolan Reimold
    ESSKAY Autograph Station 4:
    11:20 a.m. - Chris Hoiles, Manny Machado, Trayvon Robinson
    12:40 p.m. - Dylan Bundy, LJ Hoes, Chris Tillman
    2 p.m. - Chris Davis, Miguel Gonzalez, Brian Matusz
    3:20 p.m. - Zach Clark, Chris Hoiles, Adam Jones
    4:40 p.m. - Zach Britton, Brian Roberts, Ken Singleton

Well O's FanFest tickets went on sale this morning and boy did a lot of people have a hard time getting tickets. I was reading on Facebook how a lot of people got confused and didn't get vouchers.
    Lucky for me, I’ve been buying tickets like this for acouple years so I know the ins and outs. The stations this year are nothing short of awesome. So many top prosepcts, I'm so exicited that Bundy and Gausman will both be there, as well Machado (who I know for a fact never signs SS in person, hopefully at FF he will). Just think all number one picks from 2009, 2010, 2011 will be there. Needless to say who else is going? These are the stations I got:

3:20 p.m. - Kevin Gausman, Manny Machado, Ryan Minor, Darren O'Day
    4:40 p.m. - Wilson Betemit, Miguel Gonzalez, Jason Hammel, Steve Johnson
    4:40 p.m. - Jake Arrieta, Dylan Bundy, Nolan Reimold
    12:40 p.m. - Zach Clark, Ryan Flaherty, Arthur Rhodes, Buck Showalter
    2 p.m. - Mike Bordick, Jason Hammel, Nate McLouth

The only one I didn't get that I wanted was Adam Jones, because I wanted to get him on a baseball, but I already have a couple of his autos, so it isn't a big deal. A lot of people wanted Bundy, so I'm just glad to get him. Two people are already selling their's on ebay and the cheapest one is $58 bucks. Crazy.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have an extra Station 2 @ 3:20 of Palmer, Ayala, & Strop that i would be interested in trading for the following players:

Adam Jones
    Dylan Bundy
    Nick Markakis
    Manny Machado
    Last edited by Huskies009; 01-05-2013 at 11:27 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm pretty sure that the Kevin Gausman, Manny Machado, Ryan Minor, Darren O'Day was the first station to sell out. Everyone I've talked too doesn't have that station.

SCF Rewards
    Country

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Baltimore-Or...item2326d970dd

UNREAL.

Wow some of these vouchers are selling for crazy amounts. I could (if I wanted to) sell one of my five vouchers and get back all my money. I'm really thinking about that now.

SCF Rewards
    Country

if any one needs a kevin gausman signed ball let me know . i have an extra from last year from LSU .

SCF Rewards
    Country

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Baltimore-Orioles-Fanfest-Autograph-Voucher-/150975639773?pt=US_Autographs&hash=item2326d970dd

UNREAL.

Wow some of these vouchers are selling for crazy amounts. I could (if I wanted to) sell one of my five vouchers and get back all my money. I'm really thinking about that now.

Be careful if you decide to sell...that auction definitely has some suspicious bidding. $100 for Brian Roberts and Zach Britton? Yikes.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm not sure if that bidding is suspicious- people tickets for phillies phestival for more than that, and those are random. So people end up paying 100s for what could be ross gload.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm not sure if that bidding is suspicious- people tickets for phillies phestival for more than that, and those are random. So people end up paying 100s for what could be ross gload.

I was referring to the bidder with 1 feedback (0% positive) and 87% bid percentage.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I was referring to the bidder with 1 feedback (0% positive) and 87% bid percentage.

I was looking at that but said bidder didn't have any bid retractions. Still if you look at the complete listings a lot of vouchers are selling for 50-100 bucks, which is crazy! They are $15 if you got them from the O's. Heck, last year most vouchers didn't sell out till the day of, and on top of that, sometimes the players walk around so it's easy to get them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast