Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jeremy Lin questions

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Jeremy Lin questions

I plan on catching the Rockets and Jermy Lin when he comes to town. I have a couple of questions. Is he a good IP signer? Also does he read Chinese? If so would it be appropriate to for me to bring 2 cards of him and ask him to sign 1 in English and the other in Chinese if he writes in Chinese?
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nextspeed's Items on eBay

Jeremy Lin was born in California, so I doubt he'll know how to read or write in Chinese, but I could be wrong. It never hurts to ask though. He is a good signer in-person, but his signature is just "JL7", as he have a contract with Steiner Sports.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Jeremy Lin was born in California, so I doubt he'll know how to read or write in Chinese, but I could be wrong. It never hurts to ask though. He is a good signer in-person, but his signature is just "JL7", as he have a contract with Steiner Sports.

Yeah I may not ask him to sign in Chinese but I do know that some ballplayers Omri Caspi (Hebrew) comes to mind do sign in their native language.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I passed on him cause i had nothing for him to sign (MY BIGGEST REGRET IP EVER TO THIS DATE) and he hadn't busted out yet. But I can confirm at least then he was an amazing signer and person overall. GL on him

SCF Rewards
    Country

1-per personalized JL #17 once a trip at most.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm a big fan of Lin and when he came to visit Guangzhou. I was with 2 other friends in the parking lot during a volvo event. NO ONE else was there and when he arrived he waved, when he left he said sorry guys and just left. We had a nice long conversation with his driver and the driver even attempted to talk Jeremy into signing as he watched us wave goodbye from the car for 5 minutes as his car was stationary. He sent someone out to give us some pre printed cards but I now have a fake Lin jersey unsigned because I spent money hoping lin would sign it after all the nice things I have head about him. But that was just a real downer because he wouldn't sign anything even on a long overseas trip

Lin can read and speak a little Chinese. He is not amazing but he does know a little. He will only sign his initials, no full signature. He doesn't have a chinese signature but he can write his chinese name, but he won't

SCF Rewards
    Country

Big fan of Lin since his summer league days. Got him once via TTM when he was playing for the warriors. He wasn't very popular back then so I figured that we would have the time to sign and he did.

I sent him 2 more times when he was picked up by NYK but never got a reply. I guess it is safe to say that he no longer signs TTM. not because he didn't want to but more that he can't due to details in his marketing contracts and busy schedule.

I'll probably send another request again when he retires =)

Below is the link to my JLin TTM success.

http://ttmautograph.blogspot.com/201...eremy-lin.html

SCF Rewards
    Country

Double post

SCF Rewards
    Country

Lin came to philly in the heat of linsanity and was impossible. Gave us all lip for asking him. What else wOuld i expect from a harvard grad.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice foresight MHTan. Don't see that nice looking signature coming for free for awhile.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast