Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Member from TX

Hello All -

Wanted to introduce myself to the community. My name is Brian and I am looking to get back into the hobby after being absent for about a decade. I have a lot of football cards from the late 90's and am working to get up to speed on what this site offers. One question I do have off the top: How can I upload images of the cards that I have to the site so they can be viewed by other member's for trade /sell bait?

What I have: A lot of 98 Rookies (Manning and Moss) and 98-2000 stars.

What I want: I collect Barry Sanders and am looking to start more in depth collections of Gale Sayers and Walter Payton. Have also collected Rice in the past, have a lot of his stuff so he always interests me as well.

At this point, wanted to share my favorite PC card.

IMG_0513.jpg

Hello Welcome To SCF ... Im Fairly New Here Also And From The Great State Of TEXAS!

Hello, and welcome to SCF...

-Robert Lewis

Brian, welcome to the site. If you read over the Tutorial on Building your Inventory this should answer most questions on adding cards. Also many members have their cards scanned to a photo sharing site like Photobucket. I hope this helps and again welcome to the site.

Building Your Inventory on SCF: http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...ventory-on-SCF

Photobucket: http://photobucket.com/

...Rick

EDIT: If you have any questions just ask, most everyone on the site is willing to help. Also very nice PC card.
    Last edited by NY Sports Teams; 10-22-2012 at 03:48 AM.
    Hidden Content
    Bucket PC & Trade Items: Hidden Content
    PC In-Person (IP) Auto Memorabilia Collection: Hidden Content
    PC HOF Game-Used Collection: Hidden Content

Hey Brian, Welcome to SCF. Thanks for Joining! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Matthew.
    Hidden Content
    NEED TO CONTACT ME? Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    ***Offering $300.00 For WWE Topps 2009 Ted Dibiase Black Parallel /40***

Welcome to the best trading site.Photobucket is your best bet or you can use the inventory on the left side!Tim
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Braves/Falcons/UGA/Hawks/Thrashers/GU/Autos or Vintage
    Hidden Content

Hello and welcome to SCF!!
    Hidden Content

Buying Quincy Carter GUs and Autos
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Welcome to SCF Brian, have fun here and enjoy yourself!
    Hidden Content
    **Hidden Content **
    Bucket Updated 11/12/14

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast