Thread: Pricing Guides

Pricing Guides

Does any one know of online pricing guides OTHER than Beckett? I like Beckett but can't afford the $31 a month for their service right now. I checked out Tuff Stuff, but their guides didnt have anything past 2008.

Thank you,

D

I don't think there is one. I know there are web sites that you can pay to see the history of what something sold for on eBay so that would kinda be a price guide if you want to go that route.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

$31.00 a month!!!! ????

For something that has absolutely no relationship to actual values??

Unbelievable!

Someone on SCF mentioned Freebaseballcardspriceguide.It seems reasnably priced and there are other sports on the same web site.

9.00 month for football only
    collecting LARDARIUS WEBB/RAY RICE
    got 43 out of 55 possible [83%]
    over 450 rice

yeah you can buy the magazine every month for les than $31. that must be for all sports. check it again bud.
    pc is spectra spectra spectra

Try this for football. All in all it seems fairly accurate for SV although they don't list every card and only goes up to 2009. http://footballcardspriceguide.com/

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

I use checkoutmycards.com they use beckett for the BV
    now they dont have every single card out there but they have tons
    great site
    Looking for Atlanta Falcons cards GO FALCONS! Hidden Content
    Also looking for star NBA and NFL players jersey and auto cards
    If Iam slow to reply to post and pms Iam a freshman in college and I don't live on the computer

Anyone know what the yearly price is for the football beckett these days?