Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Blog Entries
    Country
    See HBlumUSMC's Items on eBay

This has been a great week of return! Received another two this morning.

ANDY BENES - Former Padres/Mariners/Cardinals/Diamond backs pitcher.
    Sent: Nov 17, 2012
    Received: Dec 7, 2012

CHANDLER JONES - Pats rookie DE, brother of Arthur Jones (Ravens DE) and Jon 'Bones' Jones (UFC light heavyweight champ)
    Sent: Nov 19, 2012
    Received: Dec 7, 2012

Blog Entries
    Country

Johnny Grubb signs as well with great success. He answered my questions as well about Jack Morris vs Verlander. Will add he has a great sig, nice and clean.

Yeah I have it posted on page 2, he sent me a short 'thank you for your service' note, but what I really loved was him saying 'thank you for being a Tigers fan' and signing the letter with '1984 World Champion' what an awesome guy!

BuffaloBills: Yeah both the Ginter and Natl Chicle seemed like the perfect cards to me for Kalines sig, I have two of those 4-screw screw-down display cases that I feel would be perfect for both cards however I've heard that those cases put a lot of pressure on the card and you will often end up with the sharpie ink smearing on the plastic.

Blog Entries
    Country

Received 2 in the mail today, pretty excited over both of them:

JIM McMAHON

Sent: Dec 1, 2012
    Received: Dec 11, 2012

And up next, one of my favorite actors from my all time favorite show!!!

TOM SELLECK
    Sent: Nov 6, 2012
    Received: Dec 11, 2012

Blog Entries
    Country

Two great returns today:

The first one came from Dallas Clark, he signed both the 2012 Topps and Score card I sent however he returned the extra topps card that I requested him to keep. Strangely the index card that came with the letter was not the one I sent, perhaps this is someone elses custom that got mixed up while he was signing.

(Is this your custom index card?)

DALLAS CLARK

Sent: Nov 6, 2012
    Received: Dec 12, 2012

The next return came from ex Colts, Falcons, Raiders, Vikings, Redskins, Seahawks, Bears and Raiders again QB, Jeff George. Excellent return, My George signed the 90 ProSet, 91 ProSet, 91 Fleer Stars and Stripes and kept the extra 90 ProSet I sent. He also added a SWEET LOOKING 98 UD Black Diamond insert and also added a custom card of his, he had a different personalized inscription on each card, what an AWESOME return!

(Note: This picture doesn't do this card justice on how sweet it looks!)

JEFF GEORGE
    Sent: Dec 3, 2012
    Received: Dec 12, 2012

Blog Entries
    Country

Received 3 in the mail today, first off, my second hockey TTM return (I'll be sending out more hockey in the near future.)

RUSS COURTNALL - Former Leafs, Canadians, North Stars/Stars, Canucks, Rangers and Kings RW
    Sent: Dec 5, 2012
    Received: Dec 14, 2012

DENNIS GIBSON - Lions LB from 1987-93 then played a season with the Chargers.

STEVE GROGAN - Before Brady and Bledsoe, there was Grogan, Pats QB from 1975-1990 as he states on the IC he inscribed.
    Sent: Dec 4, 2012

Blog Entries
    Country

I had a total of SIX returns today!!! One baseball (from a former Tiger) one football and the rest were hockey. I'm going to be sending out more hockey since I've started focusing my card collection more on baseball and hockey these days.

WALT TERRELL: Always glad to have another Tiger addition to my TTM collection, Walt Terrell was a starting pitcher who played a total of 11 years in the MLB, 3 of them with the Tigers (1985-1988).
    Sent: Nov 5, 2012
    Received Dec 19, 2012

BOBBY HUMPHREY
    : Played his rookie year with the Broncos in 1989, made it all the way to the Superbowl before getting hammered by the 49ers. Rushed for 1,151 yards and almost made rookie of the year, however some guy named Barry Sanders rushed just a little better that year... :) I requested him to keep the extra card but he ended up signing both cards instead.
    Sent: Nov 13, 2012
    Received: Dec 19, 2012

BOB SWEENEY: Started his NHL career with the Bruins in 1986, and ended his career in the German DEL league in 2001.
    Sent: Nov 21, 2012

DON BEAUPRE: Played with the Stars, Caps, Sens and Leafs from 1980-1997.
    Sent: Dec 4, 2012

DAMIAN RHODES: Michigan Tech Huskie, drafted by the Leafs in 87, traded to the Sens and Thrashers, represented the US at the IIHF World Junior Championship in 88.

GORDIE ROBERTS
    : Defenseman who played for a variety of teams including the Whalers, Stars and Flyers. Won 2 Stanley cups with the Penguins, also a fun fact he was the first American player to appear in 1000 NHL games. This was the best return of the day since he INCLUDED an extra 92 Topps card and also added an extra index card with a nice thank you note!
    Sent: Dec 7, 2012

Blog Entries
    Country

Two AWESOME returns today, I love it when the player goes the extra mile and does something extra besides signing the card.

GARTH BUTCHER - Former Canucks and Blues enforcer (my favorite type of player), wrote a thank you note on the index card.
    Sent: Nov 23, 2012
    Received: Dec 20, 2012

ROBERT AWALT - This one came as a surprise since I didn't realize it was a TTM return since it was in a FEDEX envelope, former Cardinals/Cowboys TE Mr Awalt not only added an extra card (FLEER 90) but he also wrote a thank you note on his personalized stationary/card, so nice of him to do that!
    Received: Dec 20, 2012

Blog Entries
    Country

1 today:

RAY BERRY
    - Vikes LB from 1987-92
    Sent: Dec 13, 2012
    Received: Dec 27, 2012

SCF Rewards
    Country

Killer returns. i'll be sending to Rob Awalt along with Gordie Robert. Those are two great returns. Congrats!

edit::: U have the Rob Awalt address? didnt see one in the database?
    Last edited by Riggs; 12-27-2012 at 08:52 PM.

Blog Entries
    Country

Killer returns. i'll be sending to Rob Awalt along with Gordie Robert. Those are two great returns. Congrats!

edit::: U have the Rob Awalt address? didnt see one in the database?

PM sent, his name wasn't on the TTM database so I didn't know how to add a whole new person, if anyone else wants his address just lemme know.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast