Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Blog Entries
    Country
    See HBlumUSMC's Items on eBay

Thanks to Riggs instructions Robert Awalt is now in the TTM database!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tanner_rek's Items on eBay

Awesome stuff. Can't wait to start getting my latest batch back

Blog Entries
    Country

Always appreciate the feedback guys! I received another return today:

MICHEL DION
    - Goaltended for the Nordiques, Jets and Penguins from 1975-85, sort of a success, he didn't really leave his autograph but he did write a nice thank you note on both the card and my original letter, he also wrapped the IC and the letter around the card to better protect it, I like it when the player makes the extra effort! :)
    Sent: Dec 4, 2012
    Received: Dec 28, 2012

Blog Entries
    Country

Good way to end the year with FOUR returns!

MIKE RAMSEY -
    Played for the Sabres/Pens/and Red Wings, he was also the youngest member of the 1980 USA hockey team.
    Sent: Dec 13, 2012
    Received: Dec 31, 2012

GORD MURPHY -
    Member of the Flyers/Bruins/Panthers/Thrashers, also member of Team Canada in 98.
    Sent: Dec 17, 2012

JOEL OTTO
    - Former Flames and Flyer, also a member of Team USA
    Sent: Dec 3, 2012

KIRK COUSINS
    - Took a while to get here but I'm glad to get this return, call me crazy but I like this Michigan State Spartan better than RGIII, yup I said it!!!
    Sent: Oct 18, 2012

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I dont collect Hockey but I wonder if they return more now that they are on strike. Any chane they are trying to keep fans happy during the strike by signing more cards?

Blog Entries
    Country

I dont collect Hockey but I wonder if they return more now that they are on strike. Any chane they are trying to keep fans happy during the strike by signing more cards?

I'm not sure, most of the cards I have sent so far are from the 90's, there are a few that I've sent to team addresses yet they are former players and now either scouts or assistant/goaltending coaches and most are pretty good with their replies. I'm going to be focusing a lot more on hockey and will try some current players, I do know there are LOTS of AHL players that are good with replying.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345