Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone Have success with Will Clark or Tito Ortiz Recently???

I've got these photos here ready to be sent out but the success for both these guys is not very good ...Well Mr. Clark is good but that's going to the baseball team and i figure with it not being baseball season it may be a while before i get it back ... Mr. Ortiz i don't see any success

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

He will be at Spring Training!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

He will be at Spring Training!!

Will this be the same address? thats listed that has 100%

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Will this be the same address? thats listed that has 100%

He is about 50% success to giants team addy. His home addy is slightly lower. His last return I've seen was October of 2012. I'd try ST and again mid season, odds are he signs one of them.

SCF Rewards
    Country

tried his home add'y got an rts, but was successful through giants. plan on sending again to him this upcoming season.

SCF Rewards
    Country

tried his home add'y got an rts, but was successful through giants. plan on sending again to him this upcoming season.

Ok thanks guys guess ill just hang on to my photos till the season starts!.... Sent to Ryno and forgot to add my donation hope he signs anyway or at least send my photos back so I can re send with donation