Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    up

The teams only been around for a little over 10 years, but they've had more players then this...Help out.

i have cody almond nhl ink panini contenders
    Bucket:Hidden Content
    Priority to Private Signings, Galchenyuk, Mackinnon,Maurice Richard, Lemieux, Crosby, Gretzky Roy, Brodeur, price and actual Habs

I already have an Almond. but thanks anyway.

up
    I collect anything I need from 07-08 Ultra hockey..07-08 Heroes and Prospects.
    I collect Autos of players from the Minnesota Wild past and present that I don't have-----looking for one from every player..
    Trade and Want list Hidden Content ...and 11-12 Pinnacle

bump
    I collect Autos of players from the Minnesota Wild past and present that I don't have-----looking for one from every player..

I have this: 2010-11 ITG Between the Pipes Autographs AAK Anton Khudobin AUTO MIN 1 $10.00

Looks like: http://www.ebay.com/itm/10-11-BTP-AU...item5ae7b7a675

LMK if you need it. Looking for one single SP Authentic Future Watch auto from 2005-06 to now to complete sets in return.
    Looking For:
    1) Anything from my small wantlist Hidden Content
    2) Any SPA FWAs, Ultimate AU RCs, and RCs/inserts from Hidden Content
    3) Autos (w/o jerseys or patches, vertical cards), Rookie Cards, YGs of select players

Hidden Content

bump

CMLs
    Need , Suh/Stafford/Calvin/ Eric Ebron (N Carolina), Kyle Van Noy ( BYU) /newer Red Wings/ Fb list is: [url]http://opg.sportscardforum.com/scf/inventory/michiganMax/page/1

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast