Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

A few of my favorites - Ali, Aaron, Jim Brown

These are a few of my favorites-

- Muhammad Ali in person back in the early 90s

- Favorite author David McCullough TTM

- Hank Aaron IP signed a drawing I did of him

- Jim Brown IP

- Charles Barkley at a Suns game on a painting I did (my all time favorite)

Thanks for looking

Blog Entries
    Country
    See HBlumUSMC's Items on eBay

You have some serious talent... Who brings a painting to a basketball game though? I'd be worried about it accidentally getting wrecked!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you for the compliment. I was 15 at the time and Barkley was my all time favorite athlete. My mother took my sister and I as a surprise to Phoenix to see a Suns game (we were from L.A.) and it was my goal to get him to sign the painting some how. I ended up finding his wife thanks to the help of another fan and she offered to take it after the game to get him to sign it. She did and he did and it's still my all time favorite autograph story/item I have.

Blog Entries
    Country

Thank you for the compliment. I was 15 at the time and Barkley was my all time favorite athlete. My mother took my sister and I as a surprise to Phoenix to see a Suns game (we were from L.A.) and it was my goal to get him to sign the painting some how. I ended up finding his wife thanks to the help of another fan and she offered to take it after the game to get him to sign it. She did and he did and it's still my all time favorite autograph story/item I have.

Thats awesome! Did you get to meet him IP or did his wife handle everything?

SCF Rewards
    Country

His wife did all of the work but I was able to meet him a few months after that at the filming of Forget Paris. It was in the old L.A. Sports Arena. Once again I was sitting in the upper level and I don't know how but I was able to get down to the floor. I got pretty close to him but he had security blocking anybody from him. Finally someone else got the attention of the security guard and I made my move, asked him to sign a piece of paper that I had (he looked annoyed that I got passed security lol) but he did sign.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great stories, nice graphs and an excellent drawing and painting, very nice.

...Rick

Blog Entries
    Country

Your Hank Aaron is AAAmazing IMHO, you still draw?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great stories, nice graphs and an excellent drawing and painting, very nice.

...Rick

Thanks NY! Really appreciate the compliment.

Your Hank Aaron is AAAmazing IMHO, you still draw?

Actually, I don't. I may try something every few years but with family, work, and other hobbies (like getting back into cards lol), I don't really have the time or focus. Really, the only thing that I love drawing/painting is athletes. If I find something that really strikes me I will try to sit down and draw.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See leong1's Items on eBay

Hey, yeah, nice graphs & nice original artwork! Thanks for sharing. That's what this forum (Show & Tell) is all about!