The $23.50 OPC Wayne Gretzky Rainbows Rainbow

How do ya like THESE apples???

Base card, out of a pack, $2.50

Rainbow, $4 delivered cuz they mis-spelled his name in the auction

Black Rainbow #63/100, out of a pack, $2.50

Red redemption, my eBay bucks came up at the same time as this, soooooo free + $12 expedited mail

Annnnnnd the Retro, out of a pack, $2.50

My win for the 12/13 season if there is one.............
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

Very nicely done! Does the blank back count in with the rainbow as well?

On a side note, why couldnt my Jaden Schwartz OPC rainbow costs as much as Gretz!
    Collecting Jonathan Toews, Cody Hodgson ,Jaden Schwartz & Martin Jones
    #1 Want : 10-11 SP Game Used Letter Marks Toews "T" /50!
    Hidden Content /Hidden Content /Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by pur3strpker0 View Post
    Very nicely done! Does the blank back count in with the rainbow as well?

Seriously? I need a blank back????

Sigh
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

is the red ore the blackrainbow fore trade ,, ??? pm me if they are

Unfffffortunately, I would say going after the blank back is almost a most for this awesome rainbow. It looks great already though! And for that price it is most certainly a win! Those red redemption cards seem to be going for big (in comparison) money.
    Hidden Content (Hidden Content )

Who I collect: Milan Lucic, Dougie Hamilton, Tim Thomas, Patrice Bergeron

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Tivo32 View Post
    Unfffffortunately, I would say going after the blank back is almost a most for this awesome rainbow. It looks great already though! And for that price it is most certainly a win! Those red redemption cards seem to be going for big (in comparison) money.
    Ok but the blank back is part of the Retro set, which doesn't match the other cards, there's no Rainbow Retros and the Retro doesn't match the other four. which I already said geeez. Sorry, had a couple for Sunday Night Football. I would like to bury the Retro in a binder and at some point display the 4 card rainbow. Yes. That is what I would like to do. Pbbbbft!!

The 4 will look really good together! :)
    Hidden Content (Hidden Content )

Who I collect: Milan Lucic, Dougie Hamilton, Tim Thomas, Patrice Bergeron

Hidden Content