Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Long time Lurker from Ontario, collecting for my newborn son

Long time lurker to the site especially the ttm database, i started to collect card and autographs a few months back after years away from the hobby. I recently had my first baby boy, and decided that i should start collecting now, so in a few years when he starts to like hockey etc, i can give him the collection to continue.... i mostly post in the autograph thru the mail part of the forum as that has been my focus along side building some sets for each year after his birth... .so far ive almost completed the base sets of upper deck series 1 and 2 and sp authentic for this past year.... holding two RNH young guns , a hodgson canvas a leblanc canvas and young gun ( im a habs fan)... also have the leblanc future watch auto and auto patch.... to put away....

Looking forward to more posts... you can follow my successes on twitter @collect4carter

Cheers

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Hey Ted, Welcome to SCF. Thanks for Joining! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Matthew.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Welcome to the site...Rick

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hugs1965's Items on eBay

Welcome to the best trading site.....I have a few TTM Hockey AUs in my bucket!Tim

SCF Rewards
    Country

Welcome to the best trading site.....I have a few TTM Hockey AUs in my bucket!Tim

So far I've sent to Roberto loungo, and sedin twins c/o Canucks, kipperusoff c/o flames, nugent-Hopkins via olkaholma, Andy bathgate, chris pronger, nathen gerbe, Jeremy roenick, and the stall bros out right now...

I've only got returns from don cherry, guy lafleur and Johnny bower so far..

Any tips for addresses besides the database, seems people who have blogs or twitter don't help out with addresses they apparently have but I can't find. Like Joe Sakic is one

Cheers

SCF Rewards
    Country

welcome to the site.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys NULL
    Twitter: @@Mario78521 See Oxxon's Items on eBay

Hello and welcome to SCF!!
    Buying Quincy Carter GUs and Autos

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Flyers
    Send PayPal to Rybowski Member is PayPal Verified

Glad to hear that you are enjoying yourself here at SCF so far Ted, have fun getting a collection going for your son!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks guys, been slow here this week, trying to decide if I should bite the bullet and send some letters to Europe, just my luck they would get there as the lockout ends.... Still waiting on the RNH from Oklahoma. Wouldn't that be an awesome return

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Atlanta Falcons Indianapolis Colts
    See Jeremy12familyguy's Items on eBay

Hello Ted and welcome to the site.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast