Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Some reMARKable Hextall cards from the last month (or so)

It has been a while since I posted, so I thought I would try and catch up. Work, sad family issues and kids events (soccer, basketball, chorus, etc.) have been eating up lots of time lately. I have manged to pick up a few nice Ron Hextall additions.

I have a few more older Hextall pick ups that I will also post for your viewing pleasure. I hope everyone is doing well and adding great cards to their collections.
    Collecting ALL the Ron Hextall cards...and other Philadelphia Flyers goalies, too.

Bucket: Hidden Content

2. Wata Photo
    Some great Orange and Black you got there, Love the Prime reMARKables (good luck finding the last one).
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Red Wings Past Present and Future!

@MattDMC, I actually kind of fell into all of them. I wasn't trying to get all three, but it happened. If I get the fourth, that would be cool, but I won't necessarily die if I don't get it (I think).
    Collecting ALL the Ron Hextall cards...and other Philadelphia Flyers goalies, too.

Awesome looking Hextall adds to your PC
    Collecting Phil Kessel, Anna Kournikova & Danica Patrick cards! Trading for my PC only. Got Kessel let me know
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Those are some beauty Hexstall's being a Potvin collector over the years they have made some real nice Hexstall/Potvin cards which are some of my favorites. Im sure you have heard about the new 11-12 Dominion Strapping Lads Dual Fight Strap /7. These should be fun to find.

Just picked up the Strapping Lads 1/7. Scans to follow soon.

Sweet ! I'm right behind you I'm waiting on my 2/7 to come in the mail.

Can't wait to see you're scan of that Bobrovsky Hextall BTP dual auto (I assume you're the one who won it).
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Red Wings Past Present and Future!

Hay MattDMC, now why would you think like that? I will post a scan when it comes in. ;-)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast