A few older model Ron Hextall cards

I had been watching this 1/1 card for years after I lost it and it popped up on eBay. I am so glad I managed to snag it (finally).

2006-07 Upper Deck SP Game Used By The Letters Ron Hextall 1/1 (BL-RH)

Another card that took forever to find

2010-11 OPC Blank Back

A very nice 1/1 redemption that I was lucky enough to stumble across.

2010-11 Panini Dominion Pen Pals Triple Hextall-Parent-Bobrovsky #5 Black 1/1 (1 front)

A Dominion Printing Plate. I have 3 of the 4, looking for the red plate.

2010-11 Panini Dominion Printing Plate Blue - 1-/1

This 1/1 might be a re-post, but I really really like it.

2010-11 In The Game Between The Pipes Jumbo Glove 1/1 (#JG-17)
    Collecting ALL the Ron Hextall cards...and other Philadelphia Flyers goalies, too.

Bucket: Hidden Content

great pickups!

by any chance do you have a double of 1995-96 Summit in the Crease Ron Hextall?
    Main Wants right now: 2000-01 Titanium Game Gear & Patches, 1995-96 Pinnacle Rink Collection, 1995-96 Topps Home Grown Series 2
    Always looking for Kirk McLean cards I don't have.

Hidden Content

jbudny, nope, I am afraid not. Thanks for the kind words, too.
    Collecting ALL the Ron Hextall cards...and other Philadelphia Flyers goalies, too.

Love the Black 1/1 Pen Pals triples.

I saw that when it got listed and made an offer on it but guess yours was higher LOL. I had a feeling when I saw it was sold that it was heading your way, Congrats!!!

And that Jumbo Glove is absolutely nasty!!!
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Red Wings Past Present and Future!

Don, when I first met you on these boards I thought you were a piddly collector, maybe a few nice things. I have no idea why I thought that, but I did. Actually, I DO know why........you made a bigger deal out of the 11/12 SPA Xtended RC of whoever it was on that card that I sent you than I thought it warranted. Mannnnn was I ever wrong, you ROCK the Flyers.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

Hey Ed, all the Orange and Black cards are the best, no matter who is on them.... :-)

Niec pickups, love the jumbo Glove!
    Main wants: Schneider Cup RPA, OEL 1/1s and highends
    The not-so updated (In other words, 3/4 of it is sold) Hidden Content

Beauty pick ups, as flopfish said love the Jumbo Glove its my fav.