Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Couple packs of 2012 Americana Heroes and Legends

Really intrigued by this set. Ended up with a couple of hits...

Jack Lousma Astronaut used swatch /449
    Roscoe Draper Tuskegee Airmen used swatch /499

Base set looks really nice as well.

2. Wata Photo
    how much for the pair?
    or check my bucket for a trade
    I trade BV for BV and I sell/buy using SV..looking for olympic, historic relics, movie prop cards, celebrity cards and commemorative and manufactured patch cards. due to my job i can only mail on thursdays
    Hidden Content

Feel free to make an offer.

I broke a few packs myself. I'm primarily hockey but I have fun breaking this stuff. Not too bad for 2 packs with 2 hits.
    Hidden Content
    color codes: yellow/blue= incoming/do not need
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

how about 9 bucks dlvd
    I trade BV for BV and I sell/buy using SV..looking for olympic, historic relics, movie prop cards, celebrity cards and commemorative and manufactured patch cards. due to my job i can only mail on thursdays
    Hidden Content

Hmm...maybe I'll hold on to them for now. Thanks though

Quote Originally Posted by Deadshot View Post
    Hmm...maybe I'll hold on to them for now. Thanks though
    what no counter offer?
    Hidden Content

Sorry - I just figured they weren't worth what I was looking to get for them anymore. Still on the fence about whether to keep them or not.

Opened a blaster today and got another Airmen artifact, this one from Theobald Wilson.

well if you wanna trade them check out my bucket
    Hidden Content

Some of my recent hits include a

Mal Whitfield worn relic (airmen) /449 and
    Mal Whitfield worn relic proof /99

Seems like I'm accumulating these Airmen lol...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast