Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 45
  1. #21
    Gimme Gimme
    Super Collecting Prince Fielder
    Hidden Content -TRADEBUCKET.
    Hidden Content -Prince Fielder haveslist.

  2. #22
    I've got a few 05 trilogy Auto's /75, one is a BGS 9.5

  3. #23
    I have a Fielder/Laporta dual auto. Lmk if u need it
    Only looking for HOF g/u at the moment that I need for my project. I'll trade by Bv or Sv. It really doesn't matter to me as long as I'm happy with what I'm getting.PLEASE PM ME B/C IT WORKS BEST FOR YOU AND ME!!!Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

  4. #24
    I need them But I don't think I have much for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookieaddict View Post
    I've got a few 05 trilogy Auto's /75, one is a BGS 9.5
    Quote Originally Posted by nowunodogg View Post
    I have a Fielder/Laporta dual auto. Lmk if u need it
    I need it, Please check my Bucket, thanks.
    Super Collecting Prince Fielder
    Hidden Content -TRADEBUCKET.
    Hidden Content -Prince Fielder haveslist.

  5. #25
    I Like the Kershaw auto and the Mcovey dual g/u. Do you only have the 37 cards in your bucket?
    Only looking for HOF g/u at the moment that I need for my project. I'll trade by Bv or Sv. It really doesn't matter to me as long as I'm happy with what I'm getting.PLEASE PM ME B/C IT WORKS BEST FOR YOU AND ME!!!Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

  6. #26
    I have:
    2011 A&G Ginter Relic
    2010 Bowman Platinum Ref. /999

    Looking for Hamels, Kershaw, and Starlin Castro in return
    Bucket- Hidden Content
    Hamels
    Kershaw
    Starlin Castro
    (Under Construction)- Hidden Content




  7. #27
    You must be Looking in the Wrong spot. I have a Section called Tradelist with about 1500 cards.
    Quote Originally Posted by nowunodogg View Post
    I Like the Kershaw auto and the Mcovey dual g/u. Do you only have the 37 cards in your bucket?
    Not interested in those at this point, thanks.

    PS.... I was mistaken. PM incoming
    Quote Originally Posted by phillies347 View Post
    I have:
    2011 A&G Ginter Relic
    2010 Bowman Platinum Ref. /999

    Looking for Hamels, Kershaw, and Starlin Castro in return
    Last edited by Pfinder; 11-03-2012 at 01:17 PM.
    Super Collecting Prince Fielder
    Hidden Content -TRADEBUCKET.
    Hidden Content -Prince Fielder haveslist.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Pfinder View Post
    I need them But I don't think I have much for them.
    I'm interested in your Sterling Mattingly

  9. #29
    Trying to hold out for a 1:1 Trade on that one.................. How many do you have any what do they Book for?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookieaddict View Post
    I'm interested in your Sterling Mattingly
    Super Collecting Prince Fielder
    Hidden Content -TRADEBUCKET.
    Hidden Content -Prince Fielder haveslist.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Pfinder View Post
    Trying to hold out for a 1:1 Trade on that one.................. How many do you have any what do they Book for?
    $80 NrMt, $100 mint. The BGS 9.5 is one of two graded that high

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •