Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cup/Dominion/Prime GB's and a few ebay pickups

I got a little crazy the last few months. Have been out of the hobby for a few years aside from the odd dabble busting boxes. This year I got right back into it with a vengeance with the Canucks finally giving Cody Hodgson a chance and the first real sightings of Eddie Lack. Then Coho got traded which I really didn't sit too well with. It's no Neely trade from the 80's but it hit the hobby market hard. I joined a few group breaks just to see what I could get and it snowballed into a little bit of a Coho/Kassian chase. Most of these are from various group breaks, with a few Canucks being plucked off ebay. Still looking for more, mainly from The Cup. I have to say my luck has been pretty good with most of the breaks, even when I haven't ended up with the Canucks or Sabres. There's definitely enough eye candy for the hobby enthusiast. Including an absolutely disgusting Scheifele and a very Nice Henrique that I am proud to have in my collection.
    There are a ton of pics so it's easier if I just post the link to my photo bucket so here you go.

http://s1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii562/Nucklint/Summer%20Group%20Breaks/

Thanks for looking and enjoy!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See westey13's Items on eBay

Interested in the Evander Kane Cup redemption, check my buket and let me know

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See hossa18sens's Items on eBay

WOW welcom back in a big way. You did great on those breaks

PM on the way

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey if those prime colors are ft pm me!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See wellfoundgem's Items on eBay