Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    I have from your list, Orange #'s 19, 37, 43, 67, 158, 213 Blue #137, and X-Fractors 66 & 89
    PM me if interested. I'd like to possibly trade you these plus something else you may need from my bucket for your TTT Mize. If that's not available, perhaps I can find something else. Thanks
    Bucket - http://s1127.photobucket.com/albums/...The_Franchise/

2. Wata Photo

I have these:

Orange Refs

Purple Refs

Interested in the Kerry Wood GU.

lmk
    Please, no PWE trades! Send in bubble mailer as I do the same! Hidden Content

Big on collecting Mark Grace,Sandberg,Dawson,Dunston,K.Wood,Baez,Almora. Yes, 105 years and counting and no WS win and proud of it.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Any Freddie Freeman. I can prob hit a few of your needs. PM me a list if so along with an updated list of what Topps chrome you need and i will sort and see what all I have for you.
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.
    Havelist: Hidden Content

Clemson2012 - Honestly I don't believe I have very much of Freddie. I know I don't have any autos of g/u of him. If there is anyone else PLMK. Thanks.

Cubsfan03 - Sorry, but wouldn't trade the Wood g/u for those. Have a Castro purple refractor to trade plus some older Sosa and Sandberg base and inserts as well.

Have these from your wantlist. Do you have a tradelist? PM me thanks.

2012 Topps Chrome Orange Refractors #33 Tommy Hanson
    2012 Topps Chrome Orange Refractors #40 Joey Votto
    2012 Topps Chrome Orange Refractors #51 Torii Hunter
    2012 Topps Chrome Orange Refractors #55 Paul Konerko

2012 Topps Chrome Refractors #104 David Freese

2012 Topps Chrome X-Fractors #113 Michael Bourn
    2012 Topps Chrome X-Fractors #120 Matt Kemp
    I collect: HOF'er autos, vintage in superb condition 50's, 60', 70's & some early 80's all sports, .999 fine silver bars and coins. I only deal with people within the US so packages can be tracked. Hidden Content / Hidden Content

mikejohnj - Sorry, I don't have a trade list who or what would you be looking for?

Quote Originally Posted by ArkansasTraveller View Post
    Cubsfan03 - Sorry, but wouldn't trade the Wood g/u for those. Have a Castro purple refractor to trade plus some older Sosa and Sandberg base and inserts as well.
    I'll take the Castro and the some Sandberg base for it.
    Please, no PWE trades! Send in bubble mailer as I do the same! Hidden Content

Big on collecting Mark Grace,Sandberg,Dawson,Dunston,K.Wood,Baez,Almora. Yes, 105 years and counting and no WS win and proud of it.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast