Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1

    Does Barrack Obama have a Twin brother?

    When I was watching a documentary on Obama in 2008. I noticed as they showed him through the years that his skin tone changed drastically at times and his crows feet seems to disappear and reappear. Also his teeth changed back and forth all the time and his personality drastically changes with his physical appearance.


    The Two Obama's

    Darker skinned Obama.

    1. Has more Crows feet (heavy smoker, drinker)
    2. Gets this enraged look on his face all the time.
    3. Is not a very good speaker (especially without a teleprompter)
    4. Has Raspy voice
    5. Did terrible in first 2012 Presidential debate
    6. Has bad teeth (tips look jagged)

    Lighter skinned Obama

    1. Is a excellent speaker. (did better in second presidential debate)
    2 Has less Crows feet (probably does not smoke)
    3. Has much better teeth. (tips of his teeth look smooth)
    4. Has a Smoother voice
    5. Does not tend to look enraged on the stage.

  2. #2


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    17,379
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Obama is really Michael Jackson. His death was to cover that up. Obama died years ago.

    The whole idea came from a brain trust that included Jim Morrison, Elvis and Billy Shears.
    Patiently waiting for someone to bring back sax solos and keytars non ironically.

  3. #3

  4. #4
    You guys forgot the freemasons. Gorillawits won't believe anything you say unless you include them in the conspiracy.
    I am always looking for Habs cards seq #'d 24/xx
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

    I use pennysleeve, toploader with a decoy card, team bag and bubble envelope. No PWE's

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by roro17 View Post
    don't forget 2pac
    You beleive 2pac was Obama's twin brother?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    Obama is really Michael Jackson. His death was to cover that up. Obama died years ago.

    The whole idea came from a brain trust that included Jim Morrison, Elvis and Billy Shears.

    You are saying Michael Jackson is the President of the United States of America and that Jim Morrison, Elvis and Billy Shears proved it to you?

    Quote Originally Posted by habsheaven View Post
    You guys forgot the freemasons. Gorillawits won't believe anything you say unless you include them in the conspiracy.
    You are saying the Freemasons told you Barrack Obama does not have a Twin Brother?

  6. #6


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    17,379
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    No, GW I said Michael Jackson is masquerading as the President, who is dead, because Jim Morrison, Elvis and Billy Shears told him to.

    2pac is just a red herring the heathens want to distract you with.
    Patiently waiting for someone to bring back sax solos and keytars non ironically.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    No, GW I said Michael Jackson is masquerading as the President, who is dead, because Jim Morrison, Elvis and Billy Shears told him to.

    2pac is just a red herring the heathens want to distract you with.

    And you were told this by?

  8. #8
    maybe lighting, lack of sleep, and camera focus has something to do with it?
    i doubt he has a twin, if he did, i doubt they would be using him as a double, and he was better prepared and inspired by biden in the second debate.
    Jay Shrewsbury
    Hidden Content

  9. #9
    Yes his twin goes by the name Lucifer

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by shrewsbury View Post
    maybe lighting, lack of sleep, and camera focus has something to do with it?
    i doubt he has a twin, if he did, i doubt they would be using him as a double, and he was better prepared and inspired by biden in the second debate.
    I thought of all those things you said, perhaps he spent more time out of the sun for awhile, but the personality is always different. The one that appears to have darker skin is always angry. He gets this evil stare on his face that shows he is the "meaner" of the two. The one with the lighter skin does not get that same look on his face.

    I'll try to find a picture if I can ever get that look I am talking about.

    This is the closest I can find to it. unfortunately someone added red eyes to the photo which makes it harder to see the look I am talking about.

    http://lh3.ggpht.com/_Bk9AwkTDwVU/Sx...xNzM/EvilObama[4].gif
    Last edited by Gorillawits; 10-21-2012 at 01:43 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •