Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rodent144's Items on eBay

Anybody need an Aaron Rodgers Topps Chrome RC?

I completely forgot I owned this until I came across it today. I'm testing the waters with this before tossing it up on ebay. The card is in mint condition and flawless, and any imperfections in the picture are due to my scanner, not the card. I've narrowed down my collection and pretty much only collect hall of fame or superstar on-card autos from baseball and football so that's likely what I'd be looking for for this one. I'm not really looking to trade down on it, just seeing what's out there before putting it up for sale, so let's see if we can work something out for this one.

I also have a regular Topps Rodgers rc and an 05 Prestige Draft Picks insert of him as well if anyone can use those.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by rodent14; 10-22-2012 at 02:40 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Cardmark's Items on eBay

Check my bucket for it... and LMK if anything interests you for it. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You've got a lot of nice stuff but nothing I can really use for it. Thanks for the interest though.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

rodent14- Please check me for it:

https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...port-Tradelist
    Always Looking for:

A) Graded Vintage (Pre-1980) (BGS, BVG, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    B) Graded True RC's (No inserts or parallels) (BGS, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    C) Certified Auto and GU cards of players from the 70's and further back in all sports

SCF Rewards
    Country

what would you want for the rodgers regular topps and the rodgers prestie draft picks, i would like to have them but would not give up hall of fame autos

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See titletowncards's Items on eBay

Cmb for this. Even my PC's, I'd be willing to let a few go, some more/less than others.
    We'll see if we can work something out.
    PM works best.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout(44)
    Country

Interested in this?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hanstess - I like it but not super interested in working something with the rodgers chrome for it.

JFried - I like the bednarik auto but couldn't really do the chrome for it. I might be interested in the reggie jackson auto though. What is it? Like a buyback or something inserted in 1995?

Ancientelf - Didn't see anything on your tradelist I can use. I've really narrowed down my collecting wants so at this point only trading for stuff I plan to put in the PC. Aside from HOF autos the only other thing I'd really be looking for are a few HOFer rookies but only certain players.

Titletown - I like the aikman and Sayers autos. Also possibly the dickerson classic auto. Let me know if there's something we may be able to work out.

SCF Rewards
    Country

rodent14, if you feel like listing a few of the hof players you might want, i can see if i have any of their rookie cards, if not thats cool too, thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

rodent14- The Jackson is from the 95 Upper Deck set. That year Upper Deck had autos inserted of a few players including Willie Mays, Frank Robinson, and Reggie Jackson. Here is a scan:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast