Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

A couple of nicer wrestling pieces FT

Anyone interested? Id like to snag a WCW/NWO auto, or stuff of Rosa that I need, but Ill consider any wrestling or olympian trade if it helps my PC. Heres what Ive got available right now
    Thanks!
    Ed

Please realize when making offers, that shipping in a bubble mailer isn't free!

Im interested in the plates. I dont have any wcw or rosa stuff ft. I do have other wrestling and non sport, what value ya putting on these as a lot?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collect WWE/WWF/TNA/MMA/UFC

they are pc right now, so if i cant get other pc stuff for them, ill probably hold them.
    thanks
    Ed

anybody need anything here today?

any interest tonight?

one more try to trade these

interested in trish,michelle,and 3 12 topps
    i respond to pm's faster then threads

Hidden Content

dont really see any of the stuff Im looking for, thanks though!

didnt see anything I really needed for my PC, and the only thing that sorta jumped for trade bait was the RNH auto, but thats probably too big for the McCool

Ed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast