reporting errors ERROR

Howdy, when reporting an error & using the scroll down list, the bottom 1 is supposed to say "Other Error Not Listed" but it says "Other Error Bot Listed"
    Thanks
    Howdy, I coll. Jeff Gordon, Dale Jr, Danica & Walter Payton, Peace from Jupiter !!

If you're going to bring up ebay, dont bother responding

I collect cards with a US flag on them or US flag themed, cards in my PC of drivers & players that I don't collect will have a flag somewhere on it

My Space Coll., Spiderman & Wolverines, & My Creations can be seen here:

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I would have thot this important enough to get to as soon as possible but that just goes to show ya...
    Howdy, I coll. Jeff Gordon, Dale Jr, Danica & Walter Payton, Peace from Jupiter !!

If you're going to bring up ebay, dont bother responding

I collect cards with a US flag on them or US flag themed, cards in my PC of drivers & players that I don't collect will have a flag somewhere on it

My Space Coll., Spiderman & Wolverines, & My Creations can be seen here:

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by TyrantsASupremeBeing View Post
    I would have thot this important enough to get to as soon as possible but that just goes to show ya...
    Post it in the suggestion forum. The OPG staff can't do anything other than edit the OPG I think so you would have to get an Admin to see it and they usually don't go into these forums but they should see it there.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by TyrantsASupremeBeing View Post
    I always make the correction but since only me can make change, they are done when I have the time and can make a upgrade. The change is done in my test application but will only be live when I make the next upgrade. If the file contain other modification, then I can't make the file live until it's tested and ready.

Thanks.
    Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect