Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    oh my what a bummer... so sorry to hear this.

i had an incident once...

passed out on my couch after drinking all night, wake up to dripping on my face.. water is coming from my ceiling.. idiot upstairs floods bath and causes water to get all over my place. run for my card closet and water all over the bottom box just like you.
    I only pay via paypal invoice.

Sorry, if I had any Fred Lane cards I would send them to you but I don't. Hopefully you will be able to at least get a few back over time. If I see any I will let you know.

...Rick
    Hidden Content
    Bucket PC & Trade Items: Hidden Content
    PC In-Person (IP) Auto Memorabilia Collection: Hidden Content
    PC HOF Game-Used Collection: Hidden Content

I'm sorry for your loss

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

I feel for you man. I have two young boys myself and know the kind of stuff they can do.
    Hidden Content
    Focusing on Chad Greenway and John Carlson.
    If you don't use at least a top loader and a bubble mailer, let me know before we trade.

Bucket: Hidden Content

I also had an incident once with a pet and a box of my pc stuff now my cards are on a shelf 6 feet high in my
    Closet. I'd recommend the same thing and sorry about the loss always frustrating seeing hard work an years of collecting get damaged

Sorry for your loss. If I ever stumble upon a Fred Lane AU, I will let you know.
    Hidden Content
    **Hidden Content **
    Bucket Updated 10/2/14

dude that really bites. I always have mine up in the closet or in the shelf. I also learned to keep my good box of stuff in a different color box than my low end. I moved and had no time to get all my stuff out. I grabbed my good box and just left the other. Turned out I grabbed the wrong box. It wasn't worth a lot but I had a massive jacoby Jones collection allong with Mario Williams and Andre Johnson cards. Most were rookies. I didn't know till a couple weeks later when I went to look through some of it. I remember that deep sick feeling in my stomach. I called the landlord and asked her if she kept the box. She told me she had her son clean the place up and told him to keep what he wanted and throw the rest out. Considering I owed her money when left I found that hard to believe. It took me a while before I got back into the hobby. I couldn't get that sick hopeless feeling out of my system for a while. Made me want to give it all up.

I have been there dude. Almost like losing a family member. I'm with the rest on helping you out with your Fred lane collection. Not sure if I will run across any, but if I do I'll pm you for your address.
    pc is spectra spectra spectra

Quote Originally Posted by palmdesertcards View Post
    oh my what a bummer... so sorry to hear this.

i had an incident once...

passed out on my couch after drinking all night, wake up to dripping on my face.. water is coming from my ceiling.. idiot upstairs floods bath and causes water to get all over my place. run for my card closet and water all over the bottom box just like you.
    Quote Originally Posted by NY Sports Teams View Post
    Sorry, if I had any Fred Lane cards I would send them to you but I don't. Hopefully you will be able to at least get a few back over time. If I see any I will let you know.

...Rick
    Quote Originally Posted by patriotsguy View Post
    I'm sorry for your loss
    Quote Originally Posted by pander69 View Post
    I feel for you man. I have two young boys myself and know the kind of stuff they can do.
    Quote Originally Posted by sportscardfreak View Post
    I also had an incident once with a pet and a box of my pc stuff now my cards are on a shelf 6 feet high in my
    Closet. I'd recommend the same thing and sorry about the loss always frustrating seeing hard work an years of collecting get damaged
    Quote Originally Posted by Rybowski View Post
    Sorry for your loss. If I ever stumble upon a Fred Lane AU, I will let you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by meandsharon11 View Post
    dude that really bites. I always have mine up in the closet or in the shelf. I also learned to keep my good box of stuff in a different color box than my low end. I moved and had no time to get all my stuff out. I grabbed my good box and just left the other. Turned out I grabbed the wrong box. It wasn't worth a lot but I had a massive jacoby Jones collection allong with Mario Williams and Andre Johnson cards. Most were rookies. I didn't know till a couple weeks later when I went to look through some of it. I remember that deep sick feeling in my stomach. I called the landlord and asked her if she kept the box. She told me she had her son clean the place up and told him to keep what he wanted and throw the rest out. Considering I owed her money when left I found that hard to believe. It took me a while before I got back into the hobby. I couldn't get that sick hopeless feeling out of my system for a while. Made me want to give it all up.

I have been there dude. Almost like losing a family member. I'm with the rest on helping you out with your Fred lane collection. Not sure if I will run across any, but if I do I'll pm you for your address.
    Thanks folks I did find a few extras I had in other boxes but man It went from a collection of 139 to a whopping 12. I was able to get most of the Josh Norman stuff back so there was at least that.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Hidden Content IF YOU SMOKE PLEASE TELL ME Before Trading!!
    My Chris Henry by the numbers Items: 811 OWN: 423 52.2% MEM: 307 OWN: 152 49.5% AUTO: 395 OWN: 175 44.3% Ser #'d: 711 OWN: 343 48.2% RC: 38 OWN: 37 97.4% I TRADE BY BV. Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12