View Poll Results: Best team in football?

Voters
29. This poll is closed
  • Giants

7 24.14%
  • Bears

2 6.90%
  • Vikings

0 0%
  • Packers

1 3.45%
  • Falcons

2 6.90%
  • 49ers

2 6.90%
  • Cardinals

0 0%
  • Patriots

0 0%
  • Ravens

1 3.45%
  • Texans

10 34.48%
  • Other

4 13.79%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best team in football?

Best team in football?

The NFL's best team is?
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

I still think the Texans are the best, Packer's gave them a slice of humble pie which they needed.
    Main PC: Broncos/Montee Ball/ Derek Carr/Chrome RCs
    LF: TJ Ward/
    Demaryius Thomas/Aqib Talib/Broncos rookie color chrome

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Hidden Content /Hidden Content

Texans should be the top regular season team once it's all done. Close behind are the Pack, the Bears, and the 49ers. Man, is the AFC weak this year or what.
    Michigan State >>> University of Michigan

13 votes & not 1 for the Falcons yet? only undefeated team left? There a pretty complete team i think.

Quote Originally Posted by Riggs View Post
    13 votes & not 1 for the Falcons yet? only undefeated team left? There a pretty complete team i think.
    On paper, but back to back years they've been a 'top' team and then get annihilated in the playoffs.
    Michigan State >>> University of Michigan

I don't think anyone is picking the Falcons because they have something of a soft schedule. The teams that they have faced so far have a combined 11-24 record. Based on strength of schedule from last year they came into the season with just the 24th toughest schedule and the record of their opposition is showing it. The toughest part of their schedule is coming up with their final 9 games including the Bucs twice, Saints twice, Giants, Cowboys, Eagles and Lions.

I go with the Giants. Came into the season with the toughest schedule and are 5-2. Texans are a close second, but beating the Dolphins, Jaguars and Jets isn't that impressive to me.

Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

Texans probably. I just can't pick the Falcons (no matter how tough or easy their schedule is) because we've seen this before. They play fine in the regular season, then lay an egg when it matters.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Nobody in the AFC. The Texans got their rear ends handed to them by a pretty banged up Packer team--at home.

I'd say right now the Giants are probably the best. Not the Falcons. I know they're still undefeated, but they benefit from a tremendously soft schedule. The teams they've played this season are a combined 13-24. Take out the losses to Atlanta, they're still 13-18. Everybody says they're so tough at home. The Packers have gone into their house and spanked them twice in the last two years. I'm still not impressed.
    Collecting pre-war, vintage and modern baseball cards.
    Currently working on the T206 set, 1975 Topps, master collections of Roberto Clemente and Robin Yount.

I would say the Texans, but they seem to be having problems with NFC teams. I will wait a few weeks till they play the bears then I will vote. If they beat the bears then I say the Texans. I don't think one bad game says they aren't the best. After all the packers were the top team last year, but lost to the chiefs and lost their first playoff game by 17 points. One game doesn't define a team. I definitely say Texans are the best AFC team. If they can beat Chicago with the way the bears have been playing then I will vote Texans. Atlanta is good, but I don't see anything showing me they are better than the bears, Texans, giants, or 49ers.

Right now I'll say the Giants. I think they could beat the Texans right now and they have the most balanced team in the NFL it seems.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast