Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

why do people send cards in soft sleeves for great cards

this killed me today as i love aikman jersey numbered cards
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/330808790135...84.m1497.l2649
    my wife pulled it out of the package to show to me today on skype and it was in a soft sleeve and thats it..card was damaged on 2 of the corners and has a ripple in it now

sometimes i just dont understand people
    spend the extra dollar for a one touch
    trade site - Hidden Content
    cowboys site that is no available
    Hidden Content NO LONGER COLLECT...IF YOU LIKE SOMETHING IN MY BUCKET PLEASE PM ME OR ILL TRADE FOR NINTENDO STUFF

It's amazing that people to "cut corners" will do silly stuff like that.

I know $$$ adds up but I would rather spend that extra $1 to use a bubble mailer/top loader and receive postivie feedback than have someone that is angry and ruining all the time and effort I have put into my established feedback

Adam
    BRING ME ALL SERIAL #1/???? in All SPORTS

Click on Available:

Hidden Content

I agree thats just sad. Instead of protecting their almost $100 sale. They rather cheapen out and end up costing themselves that money and reputation. But whats more sad is that you will probably get a bunch of sellers in here stating that it was your fault for not asking for better protection and that you got cheap shipping and Bs like that. I really hope you get your money back. Good Luck
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Hidden Content IF YOU SMOKE PLEASE TELL ME Before Trading!!
    My Chris Henry by the numbers Items: 811 OWN: 423 52.2% MEM: 307 OWN: 152 49.5% AUTO: 395 OWN: 175 44.3% Ser #'d: 711 OWN: 343 48.2% RC: 38 OWN: 37 97.4% I TRADE BY BV. Hidden Content

what i dont understand is where did the 3.91 you paid for shipping go? Im pretty sure its less than 2 dollars to ship one card in a bubble mailer and thus, that leaves 1.91. In that situation he could have bought a one touch or even a 25 pack of toploaders...

Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**

I just shipped a package a few days ago via Paypal. Up to 3 ounces is $1.64 with DC included. Figure in .75 cents for a padded envelope and he is into it $2.39. That leaves $1.52, easily enough for a one-touch or even just a thick toploader. No excuse.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

he sent me a email saying he was sorry he ran out of tape and wanted to rush the shipping
    sending me a full refund just sucks though
    Hidden Content NO LONGER COLLECT...IF YOU LIKE SOMETHING IN MY BUCKET PLEASE PM ME OR ILL TRADE FOR NINTENDO STUFF

I guess some people just dont care. It is really sad. For example i have a bunch of F1 replica helmets i have been listing on ebay for sale and i charge a little extra for shipping so i can pay UPS to package it correctly and the risk is on UPS.. Nothing worse than the excitement of mail day then it being ruined by careless people.
    Trading for Michael Jordan, Devin Hester, Kobe rc's, lebron rc's, Shaq rc's
    Hidden Content

This is my biggest pet peeve, and I have caught some flack on the boards for leaving negative feedback whenever someone sends any card of moderate value in a penny-sleeve. It shows a complete disregard for the buyer to the tune of saving 30 cents...max? I believe in giving people the benefit of the doubt (mis-sent cards, late sending, etc), but this borders on fraud when you charge $3+ for shipping. I don't expect much, but a secured toploader is not too much to ask.
    BUCKET: Hidden Content

Always looking to add to my Giants PC and Inception PC.

thank you and he did refund my money.....shame he wasted a very nice card though

...so what feedback are you going to leave?
    Collecting Arizona Cardinals

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast