Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: 12/13 UD YGs

SCF Rewards
    Country

12/13 UD YGs

Who will be the top YGs from this years UD series 1 ?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See flopscards's Items on eBay

Chris Kreider, Sven Baertschi, Jaden Shwartz. I doubt any of them will fetch $60+ on release day of Series 1, much less $30+, so it's a very weak crop because there is a significant drop off after them.

That being said, UD can implement other YGs of players who never had them, or make them tougher to pull, but they need to buff up or lower the price on Series 1, because the crop just isn't good. Can't wait to see what they can come up with, as I'll pick up my typical box of it more than likely, but still... Kind of debating on it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Chris Kreider, Sven Baertschi, Jaden Shwartz. I doubt any of them will fetch $60+ on release day of Series 1, much less $30+, so it's a very weak crop because there is a significant drop off after them.

That being said, UD can implement other YGs of players who never had them, or make them tougher to pull, but they need to buff up or lower the price on Series 1, because the crop just isn't good. Can't wait to see what they can come up with, as I'll pick up my typical box of it more than likely, but still... Kind of debating on it.

Yup those will be the Rookies, but from what I see, its going to be the same price, and the same seeding for the YG. Already submitted our pre-orders. We first the first time were asking for pre-orders as we don't want the stuff sitting on the shelves for years as that is what will happen with this product. The YGs are what ever one looks for the Jersey & the Auto case hits stink.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (116)
    Country
    See patsfan12's Items on eBay

Kreider will have some popularity, probably in the $30ish range on release.

BANNED

Country

I'd be willing to pay $60 for a schwartz if I have to :)

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)
    Country

just wondering if there is an official list out yet of the players in yg for 12-13 series 1?

anyone ??

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See flopscards's Items on eBay

just wondering if there is an official list out yet of the players in yg for 12-13 series 1?

anyone ??

Nope, not until a checklist is posted.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See canadacardworld's Items on eBay

UD1 will be more like a UD2 release this year (and hopefully the vice versa holds true). You'll likely see more case hits than usual to try to make up for the shortcomings

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

UD1 will be more like a UD2 release this year (and hopefully the vice versa holds true). You'll likely see more case hits than usual to try to make up for the shortcomings

Here's hoping they get a lockout resolution soon so that this can happen. UD2 would be loaded right up if all the draft picks get to play with their NHL clubs.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content