Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sending to athlete c/o business

There are about two athletes that I really would like to add and can't seem to find a good addy on them besides the business they work at, one is a insurance company and the other is a gym. Has anyone ever sent to a athlete c/o a work address? Just curious if they've had success or mostly failures. Thanks!

BANNED

Country

Do they own the gym or insurance company or only work there? If it's a business you should be able to get a phone number and just call and ask.....it won't hurt!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have sent to a lot of actors who have real jobs I have not gotten every one I have sent out back but I have never gotten any RTS or had anyone say anything about me not sending to there work address. If you really want their auto and have no other address then it seems like your only option.

SCF Rewards
    Country

So far I've sent 4-5 to businesses and only one hasn't come back yet(3 months ago so not giving up on it yet)

BANNED

Country

Have had great success c/o businesses. Most recent one I can think of is Troy Hudson c/o his record company.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Great success with athletes at buisness address

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys NULL
    Twitter: @@Mario78521 See Oxxon's Items on eBay

Great success with athletes at buisness address

Me too.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Yeah I have sent to ballplayers at their business addy and it works some of the time. Go ahead and give it a try.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404