Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    For my part, it was artifacts. Old and recent players together in a same set are really fun, and the cards was really nice looking. Great jersey/patchs/auto cards in the set for an abordable price.

This year, we praticly can't see the name on emerald, spectrum and black cards. I collect only OPC this year( trying to do the whole set rainbows) and maybe a couple of artifacts cards... not a lot.
    Always looking for trade.
    My wants are simple...: young guns and shinny cards
    Bucket: Hidden Content
    Thanks a lot to everyone. Trading is so fun. Hidden Content

For me it was Contenders or Prime. I love the look of both products and the cards were just plain awsome in Prime. Contenders added lots of value with the Patch Autos aswell
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, Ovechkin Autos & Rookies, Lundqvist and Kopitar Rookies

Panini Prime is my choice. Great looking cards and some truly amazing hits

ITG Canada Versus the World, or UD parkhurst.

CUP hands down. My luck could've had something to do with it though; pulled an RNH /99, scheifele 5-6 colour arp /99 that sold for $2500 and a 1/1 kesler laundry tag.
    Everything else was a let down IMO, and had dramatic decrease in value. I always like Ultimate as well, but didn't pull much. Best pull in 2 cases was a landeskog /99.

Like last year, I think Score deserves the #1 spot. You get a shot at short print rookies and autographs for $30 a box or $1 a pack. Tough to beat and for some reason I think it's the only product that really tries to capture the spirit of the game.

Kudos for Prime, Titanium and Contenders who were stand-out products as well.

UD as a whole was meh.
    Looking for: Erik Karlsson (Main PC), Mika Zibanejad (Secondary PC) and other active Sens (no past or traded players)
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

I really liked Ultimate nice cards not alot of filler and a chance at some real nice cards all for under $ 100
    Hidden Content Also looking for Canvas Signatures

Check out my here Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I am a big fan of Titanium this year. Just about every patch card has a WICKED patch with very little one colors showing up and the chance to pull a big low numbered rookie is always fun.

On a more Biased note Broad Street Boys wasn't bad either LOL
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Red Wings Past Present and Future!
    Several new cards added to my COMC port: Hidden Content

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast