Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best Product Of 2012?

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    See Riley_NBHC's Items on eBay

Best Product Of 2012?

Hey guys, I really felt like talking hockey so I thought I would make this thread. If you like you can post you opinion on your fav product of the year! Mine would have to be titanium. I know it is not the best product but I love the variation of cards you can get! If anyone wants to trade just lmk!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

All depends on who you are and what you collect? For me so far it was Forever Rivals, except for half of it :D

Affordable stuff.......... O-Pee-Chee, every pack was an adventure

Panini Elite was very nice looking

Ummmmmmm yah that's all I got

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country

Thanks for you opinion!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See flopscards's Items on eBay

I'm going to say Score. Every box I had I got value and fun out of. There are some extremely nice hits, I managed to pull a Brodeur auto and an auto of Gaunce, and the short print rookies 1 per box sell well. Generally speaking, it's a very fun to bust product with some insanely rare hits (Score Blacks, photo variation base, etc.) and for a low end product was very, very solid. $30 a box = worth every second.

I also liked Contenders, especially at the price now, with the booklets and dual autos!

As far as a product that was consistent, Titanium is up there, and UD did a really good job with Artifacts.

The most underrated product has to be Certified and Rookie Anthology. The boxes were good, and had some nasty hits.

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country

thanks for your opinion, pretty solid one!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rzrz123's Items on eBay

I like Dominion the best, nice design, good hits, but PRICEY

SCF Rewards
    Country

Panini Prime.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See n7unleashed's Items on eBay

I agree with flopfish about the 11-12 Score boxes. I only bought two boxes but in my first box I pulled a Landeskog Hot Rookie Auto! This was before I was on this site, so I put it on ebay and I think I remember it selling for $50? Almost double the price of the box! Second box I pulled a Paajarvi base auto and got $10 for it. Very fun break and very good value.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See 08hockey08's Items on eBay

I just got back into the hobby in the past three months and have broken about a half a dozen boxes of various product in that time. I'd have to say my favorite break was a close tie between Titanium because you know your getting something in every pack so I was excited for every pack and SPx. SPx for me was a super fun break because you know your getting at least two rookie cards and at least one is going to be an auto. I also broke a box of Rookie Anthology, Upper Deck Series 1 and Score.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Nicholls9's Items on eBay

I have to agree with Prime. I think the prime colors cards (for a memorabilia card) are as nice as they come.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast