Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Checking Buckets 2nite 4 autos: I have Dalton,Stafford,Cam,Demarco,Locker,Nicks......

Also have Julio, Harvin, Demaryius, Mike Williams, Mike Wallace, Antonio Brown, Jimmy Graham, Maclin, Shady, Torrey Smith, Desean Jackson, AJ, Dez, Daniel Thomas and others FT in my mid-high football ft section of my bucket. not looking for anything in particular but am in need of Patrick Peterson, Mark Barron, Doug Martin and AJ Green autos. I'll entertain offers on all of my pc nft as long as u have something nice. Will trade based on BV or SV....let's trade, jeff
    Hidden Content

I ONLY TRADE IN THE USA B/C I USE PAYPAL SHIPPING....SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

I will try agian on the jimmy graham and D Thomas limited.
    Always looking for John Elway auto, Deion Sanders, Calvin Johnson, Von Miller, Carlos Gonzales, Gronk and all elite RB QB'S and WR.

Check out my card scans Hidden Content - Hidden Content - Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by JZK5150 View Post
    I will try agian on the jimmy graham and D Thomas limited.
    I like this Von Miller:

http://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/...0/PC/th_96.jpg

I see they sell at $20.....I could do the Jimmy Graham($15 SV) and something small for the Miller. I have a Knowshon Moreno 2011 certified emerald base/5 unscanned.....check my bucket for a $5 lot or card. lmk jeff
    Hidden Content

I ONLY TRADE IN THE USA B/C I USE PAYPAL SHIPPING....SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

Have any eagles?? Cmb see is we can make a deal..
    COLLECTING:*R.Wilson*R.Griffin III*A.Luck*T.Y. Hilton*Zach Ertz*Terrence Williams*R.Randle*C.Patterson(vikings)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

CMB and let me know what you like and we can go from there.

Quote Originally Posted by JUNEJUNES View Post
    Have any eagles?? Cmb see is we can make a deal..
    i have some eagles ft but i didn't see anything i need in your autos section. thanks 4 the interest
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumPlus502 View Post
    CMB and let me know what you like and we can go from there.

thanks 4 the post but i didn't see anything i needed in your bucket.
    Hidden Content

I like Daltons, Julio auto and stafford auto, please check my bucket
    Chad
    Hidden Content

Hello
    I like to trade

Thanks
    CHad

If we go by SV how about the dez Bryant initial steps auto. That has sold for around $20 with one for $40 like the miller. Or I would do the demaryius Thomas limited auto straight up for my PC. Or the Antonio brown contenders straight up.

Lmk.

Quote Originally Posted by jrs865 View Post
    I like this Von Miller:

http://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/...0/PC/th_96.jpg

I see they sell at $20.....I could do the Jimmy Graham($15 SV) and something small for the Miller. I have a Knowshon Moreno 2011 certified emerald base/5 unscanned.....check my bucket for a $5 lot or card. lmk jeff
    Always looking for John Elway auto, Deion Sanders, Calvin Johnson, Von Miller, Carlos Gonzales, Gronk and all elite RB QB'S and WR.

Check out my card scans Hidden Content - Hidden Content - Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by doodaa24 View Post
    I like Daltons, Julio auto and stafford auto, please check my bucket
    Chad
    I just liked your Cobb contenders but it doesn't match up with the cards u like. thanks for the post.
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast