Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    no inserts, but I have these, I can through all of them in.

weeden press pass
    trent richardson press pass
    phil taylor 2011 gridiron gear rc x2
    jabaal sheard 2011 gridiron gear rc
    Hidden Content
    always looking for very old hofers autos and toews or Kane logo patch autos. Dont usually dc on deals under $25, lmk if this is a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by chibearsrule View Post
    Curt everhart- I am not actually sure what it books, it is not in my book, and when I got it, it was involved in a bigger deal where the bvs were equal, just not sure the exact breakdown, interested in the diana taurasi, do you have a pick, whats it worth, any shot you could look up the hilton?

MichiganMax- Is it gu or auto, only really looking for gu and auto.

It's a nice auto
    Need , Suh/Stafford/Calvin/ Eric Ebron (N Carolina), Kyle Van Noy ( BYU) /newer Red Wings/ Top rcs from Champs/ Fb list is: Hidden Content scans are in Picassa album= Hidden Content Salespage is: Hidden Content

whats it worth and what do you want, is it #ed, do you have a pic by chance
    Hidden Content
    always looking for very old hofers autos and toews or Kane logo patch autos. Dont usually dc on deals under $25, lmk if this is a problem.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (352)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    sounds good go ahead and post
    wanted: cleveland and pittsburgh pro athletes and football hall of famers

Hidden Content

ok, thanks for the deal
    Hidden Content

whats it worth and what do you want, is it #ed, do you have a pic by chance
    bv $15, source hockey Beckett mag., Nov. 2011
    Need , Suh/Stafford/Calvin/ Eric Ebron (N Carolina), Kyle Van Noy ( BYU) /newer Red Wings/ Top rcs from Champs/ Fb list is: Hidden Content scans are in Picassa album= Hidden Content Salespage is: Hidden Content

would just depend on what you need, I have moved a lot of stuff today, list is getting thin, do you have a pic?
    Hidden Content

would just depend on what you need, I have moved a lot of stuff today, list is getting thin, do you have a pic?
    I don't hava scan of it, but the card is really nice and went directly from pack 2 toploader.

BTW I have a decent 12 R&S Knox patch and two yeahhh two 2010 SPx B. Marshall winning materials GUs x/125 ( C Florida) ( one's is just a 90%blue/orange patch and the other's is white/blue/orange with seams)

sorry, not interested in the bears gu, can you find a pic on ebay or somewhere, just curious as to how it looks, what did you need for it?
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12