Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Charlotte Bobcats Open Practice 10/18/12

Went out to the Bobcats annual open practice today. Here are the results:

Bobcats

Mike Dunlap (Asked me where I wanted him to sign on my page and I told him on the cards. He actually thanked me for coming out tonight.)
    Bismack Biyombo *pic with*
    Matt Carroll (Talked with me for a minute after he signed for me. One of the nicest NBA players that I have met.)
    DeSagana Diop
    Brendan Haywood *pic with* (Sharpie he originally used on my card didn't work so he took mine and tried to sign over it on the card. Oh well for now...)
    Gerald Henderson
    Cory Higgins (Showed him his new Prestige RC card. He was surprised to see it and told me it is the first one he signed this season...)
    Josh Owens
    Ramon Sessions *pic with*
    DaJuan Summers *pic with*
    Kemba Walker
    Reggie Williams

That is all I was able to get from this open practice.

My NBA graphing for this season is now underway. Thanks for looking!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Some nice stuff not the best team but nice stuff are you doing 50/50 deals this season in Charlotte i live about 2 hours away so i cant go to the games
    Nice stuff none the less

SCF Rewards
    Country

PM sent...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See leong1's Items on eBay

Nice job! Do you ever miss anyone? BTW, do you ever see MJ at the practices?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice job! Do you ever miss anyone? BTW, do you ever see MJ at the practices?

Thanks!!! Nope I haven't seen him at the practices...