Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

feeling a little screwed over by panini.............what do you guys think

after waiting 14 months on a redemption and with several unanswered emails I finally was told by panini today that they dont have my card and would be sending a replacement of equal or greater value. What do you think of the replacement. I was suppose to receive this :
    2010 Panini Dominion
    Signatures Ruby /50

Instead I am getting this:

2011 Panini Crown Royale
    All the Kings Men Memorabilia Signature /100

my first reaction is im not overly impressed with the replacement, i think mainly because I waited all this time to get a card I already own. what do you think?
    Bobby Ryan PC
    877/1020 86%
    1/1's and Plates: 12

2. 2bros - Exclusive 1 (2/19) - Moved 4/25
    that was not a good replacement. Sorry to hear

I've found that my replacements have really sucked compared to the original cards I was expecting. They do not take into account any preference.

What were the players? You didn't say what player belonged to the #/50 Ruby Auto, and what player belonged to the #/100 Auto.

That....I'm afraid is the $64,000.00 question.

I think this depends on the players as well, although and auto memorabilia card /100 sounds as good or better than an auto /50. Just my opinion though.

Dominion /50 is a nice hard sign though, crown royale is a sticker. Bad replacement if its the same player

They did the same to me. But yours is way worse. How can you replace a Dominion Product with Crown Royale, What did they send you? What was the original cards supposed to be?
    Collecting Phil Kessel, Anna Kournikova & Danica Patrick cards! Trading for my PC only. Got Kessel let me know
    Hidden Content (Bucket is not up to date)
    Hidden Content

sorry both cards were of bobby ryan......I have the crown royal, not bad card but nothing special, i would trade in for an auto dominion /50 in a heart beat.
    Bobby Ryan PC
    877/1020 86%
    1/1's and Plates: 12

maybe explain your displeasure with the process? I've heard of people calling and if you get a person in a good mood they will correct it...check the BV's of the cards for evidence and just be nice...sugar gets you farther than vinegar...but yeah, that's a terrible replacement
    Please check my inventory before my photobucket!!! It's more up to date!!!
    Looking for LPGA GOLFERS ​and BUFFALO SABRES
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Top Want: 2012 Leaf Metal Anna Nordqvist Award Winners Prism Gold 1/1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast