Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new guy from ct

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ceonzo's Items on eBay

Question new guy from ct

Am I doing this right?...... I went to my inventory and a search page popped up where you type in name, brand, etc... so I did then the list of cards came up and i clicked add to my inventory on the one I have. Will that card show up for people to see and hopefull want to trade for it?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Welcome to the site. I see you uploaded two cards: 2006 Topps Co-Signers #111 Darrell Rasner G and 2004 Fleer Platinum Clubhouse Memorabilia #AS Alfonso Soriano SP.

Again, welcome to the site.

...Rick

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks!!! I did upload two cards but does that make them available for trade or an offer price to the rest of the SCF community? I uploaded 96 pictures of some baseball and football cards and tried uploading the two pics with the cards but I dont think it was successful. Once I figure this out I will add the jrsy/autos/#. I dont want to waste the time if its not right. Im not too big into baseball mostly football and basketball cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Your very welcome. I did not see pics of the two cards you uploaded that are listed. I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer on the inventory. I'm not sure if an image of a card has already been uploaded and then you upload one and I look at your inventory if I see the card that had already been uploaded or I see the card that you uploaded. If that makes sense. I know you get card cash if there is not an image already in the system and you don't if there already is one. I hear you on wasting time. If you are going to trade or sell most people will want to see an image of a card. Many people use photobucket for that.

...Rick

EDIT: It is a good idea to check over the tutorials. Mike, Luke and the rest of the staff do a great job in explaining the many features of the site...
    Last edited by NY Sports Teams; 10-23-2012 at 04:37 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Hey Chris, Welcome to SCF. Thanks for Joining! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Matthew.

SCF Rewards
    Country

This is me not hesitating to ask, I signed up for photo bucket and still cannot get the pics i uploaded to my computer to attach to my cards. Also Im trying to add a card to my inventory for trade that isnt in the SCF library and I cant figure it out

SCF Rewards
    Country

Chris, I may have confused you. Many people use Photobucket to show off their cards and also to display cards that are for sale/trade. Photobucket is not used to add cards to the inventory section at SCF.

This is a link for building your inventory: https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...ventory-on-SCF

Inventory Image Standards: https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...ds-%28draft%29

Tutorial on how the Inventory/Storefront works: https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...torefront-work

Adding Photo's: https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...ventory-bucket

If you come across a card that is not in the database you make a new thread under the appropriate sport and one of the Mods will address it: https://www.sportscardforum.com/forum...front-Feedback

...Rick
    Last edited by NY Sports Teams; 10-23-2012 at 08:11 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm seeing a Vince Young TTT card with an image in your inventory so that was successfully uploaded
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah I finally got it. I had to go back through my camera and change the size to the pic I took of the cards then upload and now it works, but I see why half the cards dont have pics with them.... time consuming and my eyes are on fire from this screen! thanks for the advice and Im always open to helpful hints

SCF Rewards
    Country

I did come across a bunch of cards that had no search results but im not sure i figured that part out yet. I read something about posting pictures with the card if there isnt any of that card up already and I can recieve card cash???? whats this about? Thanks again for all the help

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast