Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Cme on let's make a Halloween deal....
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.
    Basketball staff needed please message me if interested in joining the staff!!

Anyone today?
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.

I like the steve smith reebok patch /2 if ya wanna cmb and lmk thanks
    looking for:ANDY DALTON, AJ GREEN [/B]JOEY VOTTO, JAY BRUCE, MOHOMMAD SANU JERMAINE GRESHAM ANY KENTUCKY PLAYERS, ALSO WORKING ON COLLECTING ISAH PEAD AND RYAN MALLET, DURANT BASE RC'S [B]ALWAYS LOOKING TO TRADE FOR DVDS AS WELL
    Hidden Content

Pm coming to the above user.

can u check me for a mallett contenders and possibly the julio war room? pm if you see anything please
    Want List: Hidden Content
    My Bucket: Hidden Content
    Brother's Bucket: Hidden Content yurl.com/Max4232
    Currently collecting 2011 Contenders RPS and 2012 Prestige Sticker autos

Bump it up. New stuff added.

Bump it up.

Today?

Check me for these, willing to trade autos for GU's of Hall of Famers. PM me if you want to work something out. Thanks

10. Peyton Manning 2011 rookie and stars statistical standouts GU #2 179/299
    15. Fred Biletnikoff 2010 certified fabric of the game gu #60 043/250
    26. Marvin Harrison 2004 Ultimate collection gu #UGJ-MH
    30. Ed Reed 2007 bowman sterling gu #BSVR-ER

Tons of nice stuff.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast