Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Trading this Kobe Bryant UD Black All Star Patch Auto /25 for high-end rookie/s

Wanting to trade my highest valued card for a stud player high-end rookie auto/patch or just auto of any of D. Rose, Westbrook, James Harden, Kyrie, eric gordon, k. love, or a sick rookie auto of another good young player that I can root for. I am sick of my best card being of this evil man that I despise, Im a suns fan and looking at his face makes me wanna puke. Its a really nice card with high bv and sv, i just dont like the player and want to get preferably an exquisite or other really high-end rookie auto of the aforementioned players, or if you think you have something nice that will really impress me then don't be afraid to show me either because I am probably forgetting some players that I really like off the top of my head. Of course don't mind Lebron or Jordan's either :p I reply quicker to pms but either place is fine to message me. Card is below. God bless

Last edited by SunsChampions; 11-18-2012 at 11:56 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jokeboy's Items on eBay

Not for the Kobe, obviously, but I have one of Luis Scola's best RC autos (Chronology Canvas Auto Gold Border #/10)

If interested, PM me, I need something in the $60-65 area for it. Cards/cash is fine.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Please cmb for this, PC is open as well.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not for the Kobe, obviously, but I have one of Luis Scola's best RC autos (Chronology Canvas Auto Gold Border #/10)

If interested, PM me, I need something in the $60-65 area for it. Cards/cash is fine.

Sorry man, I hate everyone on the Suns right now lol. Sarver ruined our team :( Thanks for the offer though. And pms replied

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jokeboy's Items on eBay

Sorry man, I hate everyone on the Suns right now lol. Sarver ruined our team :( Thanks for the offer though. And pms replied

Sorry to hear that. Dragic is the real deal. And Scola is hardworking guy. The rest . . . the rest I can understand.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    BO(24)
    Country

PMCB if trading down, or let me know a trade value, thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

PCMB i got Rose Triple RC auto. Maybe we can work something out.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have some nice Eric Gordon stuff, LMK if you are interested in non-auto graded stuff. I also have some other stuff that isn't scanned in my bucket. PM me if you get a chance. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

sent a pm and did not recieve a response. please cmb and lmk if there is anything you like
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See weth23's Items on eBay

Pcmb and shoot me a value on it. Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast