Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Looking to trade alot of base for a #/ card, auto or inserts.

I have all the base from 2012 upperdeck #'s 51-150 that would be James, Moore, Richardson, Blackmon, Tannehill and the likes. I have 10-15 cards of each player. I would like to trade how ever many it takes for a nice Kellen Moore, Doug Martin, Juron Criner or other players in my sig, Such as a #erd card , auto or insert. thanks and lmk
    Always Looking for Doug Martin, Robert Turbin, Russell Wilson, Andrew Luck, Bo Jackson or Tim Brown
    Here is My trade list always up to date
    Hidden Content

Also trade for Mcfadden's
    Always Looking for Doug Martin, Robert Turbin, Russell Wilson, Andrew Luck, Bo Jackson or Tim Brown
    Hidden Content

What ever it takes, 10 tannehills plus 10 richardsons plus????
    Hidden Content

Man tough crowd lol
    Hidden Content

ttt
    Hidden Content

up for the day
    Hidden Content

You should be able to get something! free bump ;)
    I PC: some Lions players, Torrey Smith, Aaron Dobson, T.Y. Hilton, Keenan Allen. Hidden Content
    "He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly, to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God." Micah 6:8

Quote Originally Posted by gatorscollector View Post
    You should be able to get something! free bump ;)
    I am hoping lol
    Hidden Content

cmon??? trent richardson ryan tannehill?? this is gold lol
    Hidden Content

Feel free to check my site out at your liesure. I can honstly say i dont know if i have any of those players but i do have a raiders section a serialed, gu and auto section.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast