Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Smile Overwhelmed new guy from 'Hollywood South'

Hi everyone, new to this site but not to forums or b/s/t in general.
    I have not been involved in the hobby for a VERY long time. I heavily collected basketball cards in my early teens focusing primarily on Penny Hardaway.
    I had a very impressive collection considering my location and lack of availability. I pretty much stopped collecting after I had all my cards stolen(for a 2nd time) and lost interest in basketball in general.

I have recently rekindled my relationship with collecting but exclusively with baseball now.
    I have found that the hobby is quite different than when I was a kid and I am a little intimidated at how high end things have become.
    I consider myself a low end collector as I truly have little to no interest in autos, patches, sparkly things, etc. I enjoy base cards...especially Heritage, GQ and A&G.
    I am currently trying to finish the 2012 Panini Triple Play set to put aside for my son in a few years to introduce him to the hobby.
    Right now my main players of interest/concentration are Trout, Harper, Stanton, Votto, McCutchen and Brian Wilson.
    Also, anything LSU baseball and the the New Orleans Zephyrs.

I am very impressed with this website as it offers so much more than what I was expecting when I chose to join a forum.
    A little overwhelming but I'm sure I will eventually get the gist of everything. I look forward to it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Welcome to the site. I think you will enjoy the site and you will find a lot of helpful people here who are more than willing to help. If you've got a question just ask. If you look over the tutorials they should give you a good idea of what the site has to offer and how to use them. Again, welcome to the site.

...Rick

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys NULL
    Twitter: @@Mario78521 See Oxxon's Items on eBay

Hello and welcome to SCF!!
    Buying Quincy Carter GUs and Autos

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Hey Ross, Welcome to SCF. Thanks for Joining! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Matthew.

SCF Rewards
    Country

welcome to the site man! if you have anymore of them Penny Hardaway cards let me know my friend!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks everyone!

penny1fan, It's nice to see another Penny fan. So much of my youth centered around rooting for and collecting everything I could get my hands on of that guy. Seriously, I had it all! I have a couple cards that I just happened to come across stashed away. I will pull them back out and let you know what they are.
    I had a very, VERY extensive and impressive collection of Penny cards...my first was stolen and unfortunately after years of rebuilding it, I handed them down to my little brother and they became misplaced.
    I just found my Lil Penny dolls recently as well. That was an unexpected trip back down memory lane!
    I have often thought about starting another card collection for reminiscence.

SCF Rewards
    Country

awesome man i was and am the same way haha! do you have msn or yahoo messenger? im bored and wouldnt mind chatting with you man,i also have my entire collection on photobucket - shoot me a PM

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Flyers
    Send PayPal to Rybowski Member is PayPal Verified

Welcome to SCF Ross, enjoy yourself here and have fun adding to your Baseball collection!

I used to have Penny everything growing up. From the sneakers to the jerseys to the t-shirts. I have a pile of his RC's and cool inserts back from when he was a rookie.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Welcome to SCF Ross

SCF Rewards
    Country

welcome to the site.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast