Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    gore gone, but others avail. Is your bucket up to date?

Quote Originally Posted by Danols1 View Post
    reggie bush auto
    matt ryan auto
    and gore ?
    lmk

Haven't busted any 2012 Certified, but I'll check my stash for Seahawks...
    Closing Down my Wax Business. Still have some sealed product in hand. Feel free to PM me if looking for anything.
    Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).

Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 104/271 (38.4%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Quote Originally Posted by rainmanb View Post
    Sure, they're available. Looking for other 2012 certified need, current/classic seahawk GU/autos, or comparable tradebait...
    Couldn't find any Seahawks. If interested though, I could get the Bobby Wagner Auto from the CC Store and trade it for the T.J. Graham GU /299. PLMK
    Closing Down my Wax Business. Still have some sealed product in hand. Feel free to PM me if looking for anything.
    Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

I already have his Prestige auto, but if its a different one, I'd be interested...

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    Couldn't find any Seahawks. If interested though, I could get the Bobby Wagner Auto from the CC Store and trade it for the T.J. Graham GU /299. PLMK

Quote Originally Posted by rainmanb View Post
    I already have his Prestige auto, but if its a different one, I'd be interested...
    http://www.sportscardforum.com/scf/s...6-bobby-wagner

i need a base card of dqwell jackson of the browns from this set- if you have one available, please PM me and we can work out a small trade

thanks!
    Ed
    Please realize when making offers, that shipping in a bubble mailer isn't free!

ya, I could do that. Post or do you need to acquire first?

I'll take care of it. It's in my possession so we can send right away...

selling at all? i need this one

Vontaze Burfict Red RC /250

could send some paypal for a pwe deal? lmk

trent richardson and matty ice. Very nice.

BTW were these random boxes. Or was it one 8 box case and 4 random boxes?

thx

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast