Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    gore gone, but others avail. Is your bucket up to date?

Quote Originally Posted by Danols1 View Post
    reggie bush auto
    matt ryan auto
    and gore ?
    lmk

Haven't busted any 2012 Certified, but I'll check my stash for Seahawks...
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 102/271 (37.6%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Quote Originally Posted by rainmanb View Post
    Sure, they're available. Looking for other 2012 certified need, current/classic seahawk GU/autos, or comparable tradebait...
    Couldn't find any Seahawks. If interested though, I could get the Bobby Wagner Auto from the CC Store and trade it for the T.J. Graham GU /299. PLMK
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

I already have his Prestige auto, but if its a different one, I'd be interested...

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    Couldn't find any Seahawks. If interested though, I could get the Bobby Wagner Auto from the CC Store and trade it for the T.J. Graham GU /299. PLMK

Quote Originally Posted by rainmanb View Post
    I already have his Prestige auto, but if its a different one, I'd be interested...
    http://www.sportscardforum.com/scf/s...6-bobby-wagner

i need a base card of dqwell jackson of the browns from this set- if you have one available, please PM me and we can work out a small trade

thanks!
    Ed
    taking a break from trading

ya, I could do that. Post or do you need to acquire first?

I'll take care of it. It's in my possession so we can send right away...

selling at all? i need this one

Vontaze Burfict Red RC /250

could send some paypal for a pwe deal? lmk
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Collecting: A.J. Green Autos
    Hidden Content

trent richardson and matty ice. Very nice.

BTW were these random boxes. Or was it one 8 box case and 4 random boxes?

thx

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast