Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: LF vintage basketball

SCF Rewards
    Country

LF vintage basketball

Hey looking for vintage cards of greats from the 50's - 80's especially from the seventies here are some players i need bad
    - Earl monroe
    - Larry Bird
    - Pete Maravich
    - David Thompson
    - Walt Frazier
    - Alex english
    - Fly Williams
    - Nate archibald
    - Dave Bing
    - Wilt chamberlin
    - Willis reed
    - wes unseld
    - Connie Hawkins
    - Elvin Hayes
    - Lenny Wilkins
    - Jerry West
    - Elgin Baylor
    - Dr. J
    - John Havlicek
    - Oscar Robertson
    - Dave Cowens
    - Bernard king
    - Rick Barry
    pm me please thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hawk, I'm trying to PM you but your inbox is full. Please empty it so I can PM you thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

do you have a tradelist or bucket? i may have at least one larry bird...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Jodyy85's Items on eBay

hey man your box is full I try to pm you

hey man sorry for the delay I have been sick and went to the hospital today and have kindey stones that have to be removed but no worry I have packaged the cards up already and my roomate is going to put them in the mail in the morning. I have my phone with me here at the hospital so I will get you the Tracking number to you tomorrow evening sometime. I sent you around 5-6 extra rookie cards and if I come across more dupes in lots I buy when I get 4-5 of them I will send them to you for free. Sorry it didnt get sent out late last week was rough with the holidays and being sick. I will be in touch tomorrow. Thx again and hope you enjoy the cards, Jody