Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

busted 4 cases of 2012 bowman chrome

looking to sell all inserts and base and refractors. let me know who or what you need or looking for and ill let you know what i have.
    Hidden Content

looking for Adrian Peterson's (Vikings) autos that i dont have (super collector)!!! also looking for bowman chrome baseball rc autos, and most highend rc autos in all sports!!!!

2. Wata Photo
    What all Jorge Soler did you get?

LMK when you can.
    THANKS!!

just base
    Hidden Content

looking for Adrian Peterson's (Vikings) autos that i dont have (super collector)!!! also looking for bowman chrome baseball rc autos, and most highend rc autos in all sports!!!!

Chipper?
    ALWAYS LOOKING FOR BRAVES ITEMS/PRIORITIES ARE CURRENTLY CHIPPER AND GATTIS
    THANKS BOBBY: HOF 2014
    Bucket: Hidden Content - Last Updated 6/27/13
    INVENTORY NOW COMPLETE: Hidden Content ALWAYS UPDATED
    Hidden Content

all i have on chipper is base and a ref i also have a 2012 finest ref as well
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by j2short812000 View Post
    all i have on chipper is base and a ref i also have a 2012 finest ref as well
    Ok, what do you need in exchange?
    ALWAYS LOOKING FOR BRAVES ITEMS/PRIORITIES ARE CURRENTLY CHIPPER AND GATTIS
    THANKS BOBBY: HOF 2014
    Bucket: Hidden Content - Last Updated 6/27/13
    INVENTORY NOW COMPLETE: Hidden Content ALWAYS UPDATED
    Hidden Content

im looking to sell right now i could do both chipper ref's for 3.50 shipped
    Hidden Content

Need these:

2012 Bowman Chrome base: 1,35,79,101,102,125,151,157,158,167,176,179,191,19 2,203,204,207,210,219.

Legends: AP,BH,DB,MC,RC,SS.
    All-Stars: BT.
    Futures: AM,BH,CY,JF,JS,JT,KW,MC,MM,OT,RL,TW.

Any gold refractors. Thanks

i have all the base cards you needs and i do have most of the inserts you need but i dont have any oscar cards i do know
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast