Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    If u used a cc stop payment on that transaction my buddy has done that before

Quote Originally Posted by minimatt27 View Post
    If u used a cc stop payment on that transaction my buddy has done that before
    I'm pretty sure the money was all from my Paypal balance, plus the transaction is in dispute so the money is currently being held by Paypal as far as I know.

please advise who the seller is so they can be blacklisted.
    I only pay via paypal invoice.

I don't think the seller did anything wrong except for not sharing the tracking information sooner. If signed delivery was not requested (not sure if it is more expensive), the package was delivered. Most likely it was delivered to the wrong address or apartment. Why should the seller eat that? I also sympathize with you, because you should not have to eat it either? How much are we talking? If it was big dollars, insurance should have been discussed along with signature delivery.
    Collecting Arizona Cardinals

Quote Originally Posted by yumacardinals View Post
    I don't think the seller did anything wrong except for not sharing the tracking information sooner. If signed delivery was not requested (not sure if it is more expensive), the package was delivered. Most likely it was delivered to the wrong address or apartment. Why should the seller eat that? I also sympathize with you, because you should not have to eat it either? How much are we talking? If it was big dollars, insurance should have been discussed along with signature delivery.
    According to the tracking info, the package was not signed for. Since the purchase of the card I have tried multiple times contacting the seller asking for the tracking info but no response. I also tried contacting him to see if he had insured it but again, no response. As far as value, it was a $500 purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by yumacardinals View Post
    Its the sellers job to make sure the goods arrive to the consumer in a timely manner and not damaged. As much as people like to blame others, the seller chooses the shipping method, the packing method, and the labeling method. All of these are choices by the seller, and if the seller is trusting these choices to carry out their transactions, and the methods fail, it is the seller's responsibility to correct the errors for the consumer.
    The seller could easily mislabel, not label, or even intentionally send a package elsewhere. Any Paypal transaction over $250 HAS to have signature confirmation for the seller to be protected per Paypal guidelines. If a seller takes any short cuts to save themselves $2-$5 shipping, the seller is putting themselves at risks. They are trusting the delivery service, the delivery driver, the customer, and the customer's neighbors to all do the right thing.
    Over 3500 Marinos with 330+ memorabilia cards (98 of which are auto'd)
    Hidden Content
    Marino Most Wanted:
    1) 13 UD Nationals Infinite

the seller did not ship until a claim was opened tho? thats def. the sellers fault and screams shady.
    I only pay via paypal invoice.

Quote Originally Posted by Gold Inspector 25 View Post
    The seller was and remains unresponsive. I figured after a few days I would just get my money returned but then he posted a tracking number at the last minute. He could of very easily sent an empty package to a random address in my city, state, and zip since on the USPS website, it only shows those details.
    Does the tracking info show when it was shipped?

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

• Oct 20, 2012 - PayPal: Email sent to seller
    • Oct 20, 2012 - PayPal: Email sent to buyer
    • Oct 15, 2012 - PayPal: Email sent to seller
    • Oct 15, 2012 - PayPal: Email sent to buyer
    • Oct 15, 2012 - Buyer: Dispute escalated to claim
    • Oct 15, 2012 - Buyer: Dispute filed
    • Oct 13, 2012 - PayPal: Email sent to seller
    • Oct 13, 2012 - PayPal: Email sent to buyer
    • Oct 13, 2012 - Buyer: Dispute filed

First-Class Mail

Delivered
    October 18, 2012, 8:34 am
    FORT WAYNE, IN 46835
    Expected Delivery By:
    October 19, 2012

Delivery Confirmation

Sorting Complete
    October 18, 2012, 8:30 am
    FORT WAYNE, IN 46815
    Arrival at Post Office
    October 18, 2012, 7:53 am
    FORT WAYNE, IN 46815
    Dispatched to Sort Facility
    October 16, 2012, 5:39 pm
    NORMAN, OK 73072
    Acceptance
    October 16, 2012, 1:24 pm
    NORMAN, OK 73072

Dispute was filed on the 13th, item was shipped on the 16th. Payment was made on the 4th.

Hmmmm, didn't ship until after you escelated to a claim and no signature. I would be shocked if PP rules in his favor. Brace yourself for the worst tho, I have seen them rule in an unexpected manner before.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast