Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Anthony Gonzalez cards

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anthony Gonzalez cards

Is there any interest in these anymore. I have all the high end cards including exquisite.. I have 99% of his Autographed cards.. Feedback would be appreciated

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

He is done with football, but still has his OSU fan base. His low/mis-end stuff will go for $1-4 and the nicer stuff will go for around $7-10 and the highest end could fetch $20 or so. Base/rookies would sell in a large lot. I would list the collection as a whole and you would get maximum value without singling it all out.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thats what i figured. I dont have the common unsigned rookies, only the autograph items including exquisite spx

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Yeah whatever happened to that guy anyway. If you were interested in trading any of his rookies or autos individually LMK what you would be looking for in exchange.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants
    See sanfran22's Items on eBay

He's done, but being a buckeye I may have interest...lmk what you need or if you are trading.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am willing to trade these off