Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Graphics

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dnjcards's Items on eBay

Galiardi PC milestone! 100th card in hand w/ a TOP 5!

After only a few months of collecting i have just acquired my 100th (well actually 101) Galiardi card today out of the 226 he has including 1/1s.

I received 2 different packages today so i don't know which is actually the 100th so i will go with the package i opened first!!!

Note* Pictures are only thumbnail photos which is why they are so small. I didn't want to stretch out the page. Each picture is click-able to view full size!

09-10 The Cup Trios with Duchene and O'Reilly! Acquired on Ebay.

The second package i opened had this inside!

Completing a pretty awesome Rainbow

Ive actually got all expcept the die cut /35 for that season....

Well, since i've reached almost the half way point i figured i'd try and do a top 5 of my favorite Galiardi cards to date :)

L

09-10 UD Black nameplate: I chose this for #5 because i absolutely love the nameplates, these letter are manning the first page of my PC binder. If i could ever find the L (Do they SP any letters even though they are #'d cuz i cant find it anywhere) they would definitely jump up even higher on my list!

My Printing Plates!

Well, the auto'd on is actually #4 but i figured since i only have three i mine as well show em off. I actually have just recently made a couple trades for more and have 2 others coming in to bring my total to 5/60! Wooo getting thing.... slowly >:/ LOL

#3!!!!!!!!!!!!

My cup RCs /249 & /39

Thanks to a couple of amazing members on SCF i was able to acquire both of these very easily, i actually have his /25 RC coming in just purchased on eBay earlier in the night. These are a must have for anyones PC which is why i've rated them #3.

#2!!!!!!!!!!!!

.................................................. ...............

wait

for

it!!!!

ITS

OPC Premier rc /10

Absolutely sick patches on this card and the fact that it's out of /10 makes it a very special card to me.

AND LASTLY!!!!!! #1

ARE

YOU

READY?

lol

Ok i've had my fun haha

Titanium /25

I fell in love with Titanium as soon as i watched the first box break, as soon as i seen this card i knew i had to have it! We were only able to bust 1 box of titanium during the frenzy and of course wasnt able to pull it but another Avs collector Stankskunk pulled it and it went straight into his PC but luckily for me he was kind enough to let it go and voila!

That's all for tonight ladies and gentlemen. The rest of my cards are viewable here:

http://s1054.photobucket.com/albums/...Galiardi%20PC/

Comments are always welcome and appreciated.

Danielle
    -DnJcards

SCF Graphics

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

jeez 36 views and not a single comment :( kinda feel I've wasted my time writing this show and tell up. guess it'll be my last one for a long time.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Solid additions and a very nice collection so far! I'm glad I was able to add one card to the PC, you seem to enjoy it way more than quite a few other collectors. Keep it up!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very cool Galiardi PC. Good luck finding the "L" card to complete your nameplate.

-Ethan

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ari4l2010's Items on eBay

I believe that the "L" is shortprinted to 5 I believe. :(

SCF Rewards
    Country

sick cards, just curious arnt the letterman patchs supposed to be auto'd?

SCF Graphics

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

thanks for the comments guys, that sucks that the L is out of 5 though and not all the sets are autographed. I'm glad in a way they weren't because they we're much cheaper to acquire!